Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
My wife like running "races' while I think paying $50+ to run is retarded. She did a color run once. I made her sit in the back of her SUV on the ride home.
Is that where colored people have to sit in your SUV? HEEEYOOOO!

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I just asked my wife if her personality was more Tinder or bar whore, as those are apparently the only two options. She said bar whore.

Should I be worried, guys?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I just asked my wife if her personality was more Tinder or bar whore, as those are apparently the only two options. She said bar whore.

Should I be worried, guys?
I think you misread. Tinder Whore and Bar Whore are the same thing.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
And on the actual topic: I've been divorced officially for ~5 months, though I am close to a year of complete separation from my ex. Feels good man. I don't see her, I rarely think about her in a positive or negative way. All in all, life has moved on.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
And on the actual topic: I've been divorced officially for ~5 months, though I am close to a year of complete separation from my ex. Feels good man. I don't see her, I rarely think about her in a positive or negative way. All in all, life has moved on.
Good for you, Haastbro, that's excellent.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
I spend the night helping my Ex wife move, lol. I envy you Haast.

On the bright side, being on great terms is better than terrible terms, and once the kids grow up I expect to be on no terms whatsoever. Either way though, sure glad I'm not married anymore.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider

On the bright side, being on great terms is better than terrible terms, and once the kids grow up I expect to be on no terms whatsoever. Either way though, sure glad I'm not married anymore.
Not having kids gives the opportunity for a much cleaner break. So I had that in my favor.

It's good you are staying on positive terms with her for your kid's sake. But moving her? Yikes.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How is that any different than meeting anybody anywhere though? Who meets people with the express stated intent of "I want to find someone to marry?"
You obviously have not dated any Mormon women or hard core Catholic girls. There is a whole class of sheltered women who are looking to get married at the first opportunity, mostly because its been pounded into them from an early age that this is the only acceptable way to get a dose of dicking. Women on hook up sites are not these people and it is questionable whether any of them would be relationship material for anyone but someone like Antarius, which is why it is a bit of an eyebrow raiser. But it is certainly within the realm of possibility. As someone who met their wife because I was a guild leader on EQ and she was the main cleric, I am in no position to judge how people find their soul mates.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Good for you, but we will see how long that continues. I figure one of your devil horn friends getting a BJ from her and making your kids call him daddy or her deciding to soak you for money when she wants some more free stuff and rapes you in court will change things. I hope that never happens, but you are in a very vulnerable place and I would not go around sticking my dick in any crazy near where she lives, in your shoes.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Could that happen? Sure. I don't see it happening though. She's in a really happy place in her life, dating a yoga instructor dude who seem's like a really nice guy himself. I stopped by to drop off some stuff for the kids (a school project) the other day and ended up staying for dinner and hanging out for like 4 hours. We're very much in a place where we kind of treat each other like siblings, thats the best way I can describe it. We don't hang out, but when we see each other we are both very nice to each other, chat, and move on.

As far as me sticking my dick into crazy..... I kind of have a situation there, but I haven't been feeling like talking about it because of you vultures. I'll see whats going on in the next couple weeks and then fill you guys in. I'm making... questionable decisions as per normal, which will either bite me in the ass or work out just fine. I'm hoping for the latter. I've found I prefer to just tell you guys past tense stories, as when I give play by plays I find your advice\assault stressful.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Could that happen? Sure. I don't see it happening though. She's in a really happy place in her life, dating a yoga instructor dude who seem's like a really nice guy himself. I stopped by to drop off some stuff for the kids (a school project) the other day and ended up staying for dinner and hanging out for like 4 hours. We're very much in a place where we kind of treat each other like siblings, thats the best way I can describe it. We don't hang out, but when we see each other we are both very nice to each other, chat, and move on.

As far as me sticking my dick into crazy..... I kind of have a situation there, but I haven't been feeling like talking about it because of you vultures. I'll see whats going on in the next couple weeks and then fill you guys in. I'm making... questionable decisions as per normal, which will either bite me in the ass or work out just fine. I'm hoping for the latter. I've found I prefer to just tell you guys past tense stories, as when I give play by plays I find your advice\assault stressful.
You can't pull that shit. Telling us not and telling us later wont matter....so tell us now.