Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Soooo... anyone here have experience with a cuckolding fetish and would care to share some insight?
giphy.gif

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It's also been said before but most of us post the bad stuff here to vent, we rarely come here and say "went home last night, dinner was made then I fucked my wife while she was bent over the counter washing dishes then I did some solo grinding but had my wife healbot me for 6 hours while giving me a BJ."
This made me laugh far more than it probably should have! nice job! +1

I'll only add that marriage is for sure tough in the beginning, then things mellow out, and then it's strained again when kids get involved. Then it doesn't mellow out for like ever? I don't know. Still in the middle of that with 2 kids, but some days I do wish it was like it used to be. At least that thought is pre-kids and still with my wife, and not wishing I was single again?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Seems to me that has to involve an insane amount of trust. That's #1, both for your partner and for whoever you end up involving.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Meh, with my sex life I'm not going to judge anyone. At least they're going for it rather than hiding it or being unhappy or whatever.

wantonsoup_sl

shitlord
Some things are best left to role-playing and fantasies, why fuck up what's working with introducing something as unpredictable as another human being?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
People do it all the time, they have open relationships or invite in thirds and it works for them, at least for a while. I don't understand it, but I don't understand a lot of fetishes.