Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Damned straight. A good tool for any couple.

Please give details and post pictures in the appropriate forums.
Not a whole lot of interesting stuff. It opened up some doors she closed long ago.

For instance. Little back story is we weren't able to have sex for a few weeks and definitely can't try to conceive for a bit.

One thing she always hated was the money shot, despised it. Basically if we weren't conceiving I was wearing a condom or blasting on the sheets or whatever. Well after quite rhe vigorous nap time slamming she told me to just blow it all over her.

Just little things like that.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
For those just tuning in:

Lindz' husband gets turned on by the idea of his wife sleeping with someone else.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Anyone notice Wendy's is pretty inconsistent in quality? Fuck...wrong thread.

Time is a flat circle.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Lindz - I am guessing you have children is why you aren't getting a divorce? Do you think you will do so right when they turn 18 or wait a couple years?

Khane

Anyone notice Wendy's is pretty inconsistent in quality? Fuck...wrong thread.

Time is a flat circle.
I think there be something wrong with me because lately all pizza tastes the same and I can no longer decide which burrito chain I prefer.

Khane

Lindz - I am guessing you have children is why you aren't getting a divorce? Do you think you will do so right when they turn 18 or wait a couple years?
Or monogamy isn't a requirement for a happy, healthy relationship for some people.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Or monogamy isn't a requirement for a happy, healthy relationship for some people.
Relationship maybe but if you aren't being monogamous in a marriage then what's the point? The entire point of a marriage is to define it as two people.

Divorce isn't a bad thing. Why stay together though if you need sex elsewhere? Just fuck each other, fuck other people, and be roommates. The marriage itself is a sham.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
giphy.gif