Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well that poses an interesting question...

Would you rather be a millionaire or be able to ejaculate?

opiate82

Bronze Squire
I know that when guys are trying to cum from anal they describe a feeling as though they need to pee directly preceding the big O, so maybe you are onto something there. I'd say relax and let whatever happens happen. Worst case scenario is you end up with a story to make a_skeleton_03 excited.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I know that when guys are trying to cum from anal they describe a feeling as though they need to pee directly preceding the big O, so maybe you are onto something there. I'd say relax and let whatever happens happen. Worst case scenario is you end up with a story to make a_skeleton_03 excited.
There are worse case scenarios so let it flow.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Women are crazy man

On Wednesday night she kept pressuring me to start watching Walking Dead. I despise the show. She just wouldn't let up about how dumb I'm being and "it's the best show according to everyone else." Finally I just said, wahtever I'll watch it leave me alone about it. Then she wanted to watch it that night and I said I wasn't ready yet. She got all huffy puffy and gave me the silent treatment.

Wasn't dealing with that shit so I just went and did my own thing and went to bed. Next day I got home and she was still pissed. I asked her about it and she said she had been "simmering" for the whole day and was extra mad.

All over The Walking Dead... and my refusal to watch it.

The fuck..

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
The silent treatment was great, I went and played overwatch. I even heard her walk loudly up to go to bed. Usually she'll come in and say she's going to bed, but she did it without saying it because she was so mad.

I think TWD is the worst show ever on television. Her and her family talk about it nonstop...

They even bought me a TWD t-shirt for christmas and I've never worn it. They all know I hate it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Just say: "Listen, there is no way you're this mad over a TV show. So what's really bothering you? Talk to me"

Just make sure to add the Talk to me bit at the end. It's worth a lot of points, and in any relationship, it's all about the points.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
That's funny, you should put that shirt on when you get home from work. When she asks you excitedly if you are ready to begin watching say "Na, I am not ready yet" when she asks when you will be ready say " when they find the cure"

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The silent treatment was great, I went and played overwatch. I even heard her walk loudly up to go to bed. Usually she'll come in and say she's going to bed, but she did it without saying it because she was so mad.

I think TWD is the worst show ever on television. Her and her family talk about it nonstop...

They even bought me a TWD t-shirt for christmas and I've never worn it. They all know I hate it.
My wife's parents keep buying me the Hobbit movies on BD. I have yet to watch any of them. I've only watched the boring ass LOTR movies once.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
That's funny, you should put that shirt on when you get home from work. When she asks you excitedly if you are ready to begin watching say "Na, I am not ready yet" when she asks when you will be ready say " when they find the cure"
Better yet refuse to watch the show but either go upstairs and read the comics or play Telltale's TWD game

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Haha that's a good idea

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Better yet refuse to watch the show but either go upstairs and read the comics or play Telltale's TWD game
Actually this is a better idea, we have the graphic novels (most of them).

I'm going to say "I'm not ready yet, I need to read the story first"

Because you know what? Whenever we watch Game of Thrones, EVERY FUCKING EPISODE, she says 100x "wasn't like this in th ebooks, pfft" and I want to pile drive her through the floor into the basement.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
How is LOTR boring?

Noodle, maybe it's not the specific TV show. Did she try something you like recently? A TV show you really wanted to watch or perhaps something else?

Hmmm, regarding GoT...I do the same thing. Is that really that annoying? I usually explain the difference, I thought it good conversation to discuss difference between books and tv.