Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
All right serious question, I am not even on talking terms with my exwife any more. I would like that to change but not sure where to start or how to go about it. Last few phone calls I did have with her degenerated to the point where I held the phone arms length away and let her scream for 20 minutes.

Just not even sure where to start.

Last edited:

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
All right serious question, I am not even on talking terms with my exwife any more. I would like that to change but not sure where to start or how to go about it. Last few phone calls I did have with her degenerated to the point where I held the phone arms length away and let her scream for 20 minutes.

Why you tryna change that? Kids?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>

Why would you want that? Do you have kids?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I make eye contact and smile at every pretty woman I see and my wife says as I walk away probably 9 out of 10 will check me out as I walk away and smile.

I am not attractive I assume it is all personality and confidence. She agrees.

iannis

Musty Nester
Man that's love. Your wife calls you pug ugly and then you're like, "Wanna pee on me?"

Life is fucking weird.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Man that's love. Your wife calls you pug ugly and then you're like, "Wanna pee on me?"

Life is fucking weird.
She finds it hilarious when we are split up in the grocery store and she can see women checking me out. The kids caught some coed doing it once and batted here eyes at me when I smiled at her. They were shocked and couldn't believe it when they saw it.