Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
You getting tested for STI's regularly? I now everyone here is Don Juan Demarco or whatever, but I've always known that any bitch who will let me hit it raw (which happened far too often) has to be letting plenty of bro's hit that ass without a rubber. Sure enough, eventually I caught HPV off one of those hussies and then gave it to my wife (the shitty pre-cancerous one). The annual pap smear is a really great time to stroll down memory lane with my wife and allows her the opportunity to get pissy about SHIT THAT HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO KAREN

Yeah, I’ve been tested. As previously mentioned I’ve (nothing at all to brag about, I realize it’s dumb and keep doing it) had unprotected sex with way too many women. I’ve never had any STD. Don’t something like 75 percent of adults have HPV or something like that? But it rarely shows up physically (warts) or something.

Edit: it’s 80 percent

Human Papilloma Virus (HPV) | Cleveland Clinic

Last edited:

Khane

Got something right about marriage
There are a lot of different strains of HPV. Many show no symptoms at all. The strains that cause warts are essentially harmless other than the fact that you have warts on your dick and should have them removed AFAIK

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Oh I’ve had several, warts, the cancer one though is the one my wife is pissy about. Most of my youth was spent trying to get laid, so when some agreed my philosophy was get in as quick as you can before she changes her mind... pretty retarded haha

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
So you cheated springbok? Not judging just trying to understand the story

Up to fuck#2 tonight, what have I done

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
So you cheated springbok? Not judging just trying to understand the story

Up to fuck#2 tonight, what have I done
Nah, but before we were in a relationship I was doing a fair amount o fuckin. A few of those overlapped, so bitterness remains. Womenz.....

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
SO: I’ve seen the 23 year old (described several pages back) three times now. So far she’s way easier to deal with than most women I’ve dated in recent history. Despite studying and working 12 hour hospital shifts she makes time. Also, unlike the last woman I dated (who was 35) she actually gives an indication of where I stand without me having to guess what the fuck she’s thinking after three months.

I.E. this woman doesn’t ask for anything, she tells me she misses me when we haven’t seen each other in a few days, gives compliments, etc. She had a couple of big days at the hospital so I sent some flowers to her house yesterday and she snapchatted a flurry of thank yous and heart emojis. I’ve barely spent any money on her (we did have a simple dinner) and she’s plied me with wine and food at her house so I wanted to give back a little more.

So I’ve got various friends (male and female) who I’ve showed pictures of this girl to and told them this whole story. I’ve never had so many people tell me, which I found surprising from (3!) female friends telling me “you need to lock that down and get her pregnant.” I’m like dude! We’ve met up on three times and one real date (and had unprotected sex three times at that,) so let’s not get too crazy. I don’t know her that well yet to any extent, but at the very least I feel secure with her as she’s got $$$$ and I know things would be taken care of. We keep having unprotected sex and I have no idea if she’s on BC other than her telling me not to cum inside her.

Crazy / fun / slightly irresponsible but not times.
IDK man, this is awful suspicious. Good looking, young woman who is independant but isnt coming off as a bitch or crazy? Watch you find out next week hes a sugar baby or something.
You getting tested for STI's regularly? I now everyone here is Don Juan Demarco or whatever, but I've always known that any bitch who will let me hit it raw (which happened far too often) has to be letting plenty of bro's hit that ass without a rubber. Sure enough, eventually I caught HPV off one of those hussies and then gave it to my wife (the shitty pre-cancerous one). The annual pap smear is a really great time to stroll down memory lane with my wife and allows her the opportunity to get pissy about SHIT THAT HAPPENED 10 YEARS AGO KAREN
HPV is basically luck of the draw. Condoms dont prevent it and much of the time there are no visible way to tell if someone has it or its just not obvious.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
As part of my job, I have access to various real estate tools. The place she has is in fact in her name and was deeded to her by her grandfather just as she told me. I’m suspicious about everything. Her grandfather also owns other residences around just as she said. So shit keeps checking out.

I’ve seen her family photos on Instagram and at her house, you can tell her family has money just looking at the way they dress, locations they’re at, etc.

It’s always my first thought when matching with younger women if they’re looking for something. I asked her directly on Tinder if she was looking for some kind of sugar daddy situation and she said no. (Which would have been an immediate unmatch from me had she said yes.) So far I’ve not caught her in any bullshit, and believe me I’ve tried.

Another example she told me she deleted Tinder (I did not ask her to do this,) and I’ve checked a few times and she’s not on there.

I’m hella savvy with ferreting out lies to the best extent I can.

Danville / San Ramon / Pleasanton is a very affluent area so it’s not all that surprising to find people like this here, and she grew up here.

These Are The 10 Richest Cities In California For 2019 - HomeSnacks

Last edited:

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
As part of my job, I have access to various real estate tools. The place she has is in fact in her name and was deeded to her by her grandfather just as she told me. I’m suspicious about everything. Her grandfather also owns other residences around just as she said. So shit keeps checking out.

I’ve seen her family photos on Instagram and at her house, you can tell her family has money just looking at the way they dress, locations they’re at, etc.

It’s always my first thought when matching with younger women if they’re looking for something. I asked her directly on Tinder if she was looking for some kind of sugar daddy situation and she said no. (Which would have been an immediate unmatch from me had she said yes.) So far I’ve not caught her in any bullshit, and believe me I’ve tried.

Another example she told me she deleted Tinder (I did not ask her to do this,) and I’ve checked a few times and she’s not on there.

I’m hella savvy with ferreting out lies to the best extent I can.

Danville / San Ramon / Pleasanton is a very affluent area so it’s not all that surprising to find people like this here, and she grew up here.

These Are The 10 Richest Cities In California For 2019 - HomeSnacks
Sounds fishy. A non-crazy, attractive, rich, under 30 woman ? In this world ? Probably a serial-killer, or worse. Get the fuck out.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
So this morning wife wakes up all groggy and said she could not fall asleep last night and didn't until 12 am. Reason: could not shut her brain off. She gets so pissed at me because I'm one of those that is asleep the second my head hits the pillow. But it's weird, to fall asleep I start thinking about things. Either I go into story ideas I have or I just start losing my self into thoughts about the next day and before I know it I'm waking up the next morning. Of course, once I am asleep, I turn into a chain saw so that probably doesn't help either. It's just kind of funny to me how we both do the same thing and get opposite effects.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Sounds fishy. A non-crazy, attractive, rich, under 30 woman ? In this world ? Probably a serial-killer, or worse. Get the fuck out.

Honestly I think there are a decent number of these in the Bay Area. Although 23 is young as fuck and would lead me to be suspicious. Typically 27 is when you start to notice more stability.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
IDK man, this is awful suspicious. Good looking, young woman who is independant but isnt coming off as a bitch or crazy? Watch you find out next week hes a sugar baby or something.

HPV is basically luck of the draw. Condoms dont prevent it and much of the time there are no visible way to tell if someone has it or its just not obvious.

I was under the impression that even if you've had cold sores in your life. Like by your mouth and shit if you get a blood test for STD you'll still have HPV.

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I was under the impression that even if you've had cold sores in your life. Like by your mouth and shit if you get a blood test for STD you'll still have HPV.

I don't think the herpes is related to HPV.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My wife got HPV presumably from me, a man who hadn't had sex in years by the time we met, so she was my only recent partner.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user