Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
It's not a problem I guess. I mean existentially kind of. She told me it's her biggest dream.

Yes I've told her to masturbate. She's just not willing to do that yet. Ive turned her into a sexual beast but there's still work

I think you have talked about this before and I can understand saying a woman doesn't really enjoy masturbation, but out right refusing to try it. It screams there are deeper psychological issues there.

You ever try to talk to her about that? Ever encourage her to go to a psychologist? Just curious.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
She just says it's weird and shes uncomfortable doing it. Well sort of.

Like I said, I've gotten her to the point where during foreplay she will masturbate but I can tell she's not 100% comfortable doing it. She won't do it solo though if I'm not there. I guess it's baby steps.

During adolesence she wasn't big into dating, she was valedictorian of both highschool and college and just never focused on relationships. She did date before me and wasn't a virgin , but for whatever reason she just never masturbated. Its sort of like we had to go on this journey together and it's been a long journey (together 10 years)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
It really puts thing into perspective that Noodle's wife's biggest dream is just something I do on my lunch break sometimes, out of boredom.

• 9Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 11 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just push her over the threshold? Go all in, baby.
Time to pull out the big guns:

• 4Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Do you think there is some psychological aspect to her not cumming. Or do you think it's all physical and she is just wired that way?

I still think somewhere in there she needs to learn to let go. How you can achieve that I'm not sure. You would be more attuned to how she is.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Do you think there is some psychological aspect to her not cumming. Or do you think it's all physical and she is just wired that way?

I still think somewhere in there she needs to learn to let go. How you can achieve that I'm not sure. You would be more attuned to how she is.
Im guessing like anyone else, but I think she's unfamiliar with the feeling and purposely holding back. She says it gets too intense but to me that means I'm about to shoot some ropes

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
Im guessing like anyone else, but I think she's unfamiliar with the feeling and purposely holding back. She says it gets too intense but to me that means I'm about to shoot some ropes

Ever try to encourage her to relax and take deep breaths while you are plugging away?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Tie her up and tell her to just let go. First orgasm, Fight Club reference, and new fetish discovered all at once, you can't go wrong!

Dalven

Saor Alba
<Donor>

My ex of 8 years was exactly the same as this - anytime she came close she would say the same thing and I got the impression she was actively shying away from it. Literally had the same issue with masturbation as well. Ultimately I didn't have the fortitude you did to stick it out and the sex became unsatisfying - I went off and shagged some other chicks who could cum.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
It doesn't bother me too much. I know I've tried basically all I can and it's on her to let go.

Finding the right trigger can be tough - funny thing is my wife does not like for me to use profanity generally, but in the bed she wants explicit details on just what I plan to do to her and she starts talking shit too - really isn’t my thing but hey whatever makes her happy.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I dated one girl I couldn't get to orgasm and it bugged the hell out of me. To me it sounds similar to what people here are saying. She grew up in a religious, conservative family and I think that had a big part of it. She would always get SO CLOSE and then force herself to calm down. It was always like...fuck...just let it happen. But I never got there with her. Almost always to that edge though.