Marriage and the Power of Divorce

fris

Vyemm Raider
Bisi's girl sounds like the first girl i dated after my divorce. we went out a few times, seemed to have her head on straight. i always paid for all the drinks. 3rd date, she got tanked, came home and f'ed my brains out. thic, but the fun bags were just what i needed at the time.

i knew she wasn't dating material so didn't really engage w/ her follow-up texts until i was hard up again a few weeks later. she's into nerd stuff, we were both looking forward to Endgame, so i bought the prime seats at ipix. first row of the balcony, opening night, 11pm. she says she'll buy food and drink at the theater. gets to my place a few hours early so we could watch IW, but we end up sitting in my back yard where she alternates cigs and her bowl. i just drink. we uber there. we have several more during the movie, she's completely tanked. goes down on me about half way into the movie. when its time to close, the waiter says her card declined, so she gives him another one which i assume works. she asks if we're ready to leave when there's ~30 minutes of movie left. she has no idea where she is. uber home, more road head. doggy style once we get home, which means it's over pretty quick. she tries to get me to do round 2, or maybe she forgot we had a round 1. i'm over it, plus it's ~4am and I have work at 8.

there's a side of me that's absolutely attracted to train wrecks. but the other side of me is disgusted by someone that can't keep their shit together. dunno how to align that, or just continue to hunt for unicorns.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
there's a side of me that's absolutely attracted to train wrecks. but the other side of me is disgusted by someone that can't keep their shit together. dunno how to align that, or just continue to hunt for unicorns.
In Bisi's case it would be a narwhal.

• 3Worf

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ease her out

Not get me stabbed
Pawn her off on a thirsty friend with no prospects. But yeah, you fucked up rookie style letting her know where you live so early. Especially for a couch surfer who already has you in the pussy clamps. If all you have in common is wanting to bone, then you need to fucking throw other dicks in her path while you back away slowly. If she has any redeemable qualities and you want a fuck buddy through the zombie apocalypse, then go the brutal honest route and lock your doors for a few weeks.

But we both know if you were weak enough to stick your dick in the crazy, she is basically moving in some time next week when your dick takes control of your judgement again. So, yeah we all look forward to the nudes.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
She literally carried this mini speaker wherever we were.

She did eventually calm down, but holy shit I was done after about an hour with her.

So she's been blowing up my phone all day. I thought she was only kinda interested in me. Now she's really into to l me. Fuck. I need an exit plan that eases her out.

Or maybe I lay some harsh reality on her about being a party girl nonstop.
I'm going to suggest you get rid of her by going all in. Make a bunch of unreasonable demands. She stop smoking and drinking. No blaring music..etc. Your in charge everywhere. Anything your depraved heart desires. When she says no. Then your out. Keep us posted.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Pawn her off on a thirsty friend with no prospects. But yeah, you fucked up rookie style letting her know where you live so early. Especially for a couch surfer who already has you in the pussy clamps. If all you have in common is wanting to bone, then you need to fucking throw other dicks in her path while you back away slowly. If she has any redeemable qualities and you want a fuck buddy through the zombie apocalypse, then go the brutal honest route and lock your doors for a few weeks.

But we both know if you were weak enough to stick your dick in the crazy, she is basically moving in some time next week when your dick takes control of your judgement again. So, yeah we all look forward to the nudes.

lol you always assume the absolute worst

Do y'all seriously get hotel rooms the first time you hook up with some rando? That's...weird.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
She is batshit. He knew she was batshit. Anyone looking at the photo could tell she was batshit. Most rational dudes not wanting to get their shit burned up do take those precautions, yes. It only takes one time surviving sticking your dick in the crazy to have contingency plans in place. Bissi not only invited danger, he drew it a map.

• 2Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- Another tactic I have seen used/discussed by friends is to get the boning done early in the evening and power smash it. The idea is that crazy girls (according to friends who used this method) simmer down over their daddy issues after some serious dicking and letting them sperg out for hours before hand just lets them build up nervous energy. Friend swore by it, but you would wreck a chick if you treated her like that for any long term relationship. Of course, when you are railing daddy issue couch surfers, you are not exactly in it for the long haul anyhow, so maybe thats an out for you?

I am going to take a wild guess that this chick has pretty much gotten by on her giant milkers and rapidly separating kneecaps and that she is probably worn out her welcome where she is and looking for a new place to camp out. Old Man Bissi is probably the perfect thing to fit the bill and now she has even scoped out his place. If you are having that kind of midlife crisis, I guess you could just hit the fuck it button and roll with this one. But if you want out without taking damage, you are going to have to make some hard choices.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I'm going to suggest you get rid of her by going all in. Make a bunch of unreasonable demands. She stop smoking and drinking. No blaring music..etc. Your in charge everywhere. Anything your depraved heart desires. When she says no. Then your out. Keep us posted.

She's not going to say no. She's crazy.

It's more likely she'll say "Whatever you want. I'm your slave". Which may be appealing to old 'Bisi. Who knows?!

• 2Like

Volto!

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys are complicated as shit. Just keep it real and tell her the truth. Nobody likes being lied to and dragged along because you’re too much of a pussy to tell the other person you’re no longer interested. You know what’s crazier than a crazy female who just got rejected? A crazy female who only realizes she was rejected weeks ago, and you’ve been lying to her and/or fucking while you figure out which convoluted story you want to go with. Man up, learn from the mistake, then move on. It’s literally that easy.

• 1Cringe

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love how you are ascribing rational thought to a younger woman, let alone a crazy one. Any dude who has been in a STABLE marriage for any length of time knows you don't try to give honest criticism to a woman without expecting a shitshow. Christ even the veteran married women here know this. Thats one of those ideas like communism. Looks great on paper and causes near global disasters when attempted in the real world. And lets be realistic here. Any girl that age getting high and drunk at that pace is basically a goldfish with little in the way of long term memory. Her only long term plans are who's couch she can crash on next and how to get back at daddy. But she is still more complicated than any of us. Bissi just wanted to knock around those funbags and move on, but he got sucked in and goofed.

But yeah simple would have been to pump her and dump her, without letting her know where he lived. Or better yet, not sticking his dick in that ball of crazy in the first place. But mistakes have been made and now its a mess that has to be navigated. And thats not even going into the possibility that there may be mutual friends he does not want to burn bridges with here, which he would have been able to smooth over if he had simply banged and bailed. Its the difference between not visiting them until she leaves plus wiping some pecker tracks off the couch and now having to avoid picking up his phone hoping she does not turn up on his front door with suitcases.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
You guys are complicated as shit. Just keep it real and tell her the truth. Nobody likes being lied to and dragged along because you’re too much of a pussy to tell the other person you’re no longer interested. You know what’s crazier than a crazy female who just got rejected? A crazy female who only realizes she was rejected weeks ago, and you’ve been lying to her and/or fucking while you figure out which convoluted story you want to go with. Man up, learn from the mistake, then move on. It’s literally that easy.

I changed my mind, I totally agree with Volto . You should tell her that you find her really attractive but you just can't handle her baggage and craziness. I totally believe that will produce a reasonable breakup.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
You guys really do overcomplicate this. She's gone through this many times before. If Bisi naw's out she'll probably take in stride. It's probably to be expected even.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
All y'all some pussies. I'd ride that crazy train out. Wouldn't be the first time. Normally crazy will find something else to attach too if youre killing her vibe. Which is also easy to do by just not going along with whatever stupid shit she wants.

However I've never had a crazy one come to my house and try to live there after a Netflix and chill night either.

Ride to Valhalla Bisi.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
All y'all some pussies. I'd ride that crazy train out. Wouldn't be the first time. Normally crazy will find something else to attach too if youre killing her vibe. Which is also easy to do by just not going along with whatever stupid shit she wants.

However I've never had a crazy one come to my house and try to live there after a Netflix and chill night either.

Ride to Valhalla Bisi.

monica

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

Ride to Valhalla Bisi.
Not saying you're wrong, but doesn't your wife believe in blood magic?

• 2Worf