Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
The hilarious thing is that the tallest chick I ever pulled off of Tinder/Bumble/PoF was 5'10''. Most of the hoes that have this shit are 5'5''. The legitimate behemoth women either don't give a shit or are dating dudes who are 6'4"+.
My wife is 5'0 and calls 5'10 guys short. It's hilarious. I tell her it's stupid, but women are women.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Cool. That saves me the trouble of dating your wife.
Women can choose who they think is attractive, even on stupid, pointless qualities like the difference between 5'10 and 6'2 (which is negligible), just like men can choose pointless, stupid qualities like big tits which have nothing to do with anything.

I get that it's irrational, but once they decide they "like" it there's no convincing them it's not attractive. Just like try convincing black guys those big booty hoes are just fat butt-implanted pigs.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
No, I mean that women can get away with being picky and disdainful and men can't. A man putting "no fatties" in his profile would become a social pariah.
Biologically, our brains don't really allow us to. We have a much "wider" range of attractiveness for obvious biological reasons. Women have a much stricter "attractive" scale, because pregnancy is very dangerous for them biologically. So, they need the "best mate" they can possibly attract. It's not really dangerous for us to blast creampies all up in the guts.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Why? Girls broadcasting those attitudes just make filtering easier. I wouldn't date her even if I were over 6'. The profile just saves me time discovering she's really an idiot.

I am 6' and would pass on that attitude alone. Then she probably wonders about some of the matches she gets.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
No, I mean that women can get away with being picky and disdainful and men can't. A man putting "no fatties" in his profile would become a social pariah.
Would he? Some 4chan nerds went chadfishing with a profile that admitted to molesting children and it still pulled.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Would he? Some 4chan nerds went chadfishing with a profile that admitted to molesting children and it still pulled.
I'll admit I don't have numbers to backup my claim. There are definitely some thirsty women out there but I'm willing to bet there are far more openly thirsty men, which is what allows this behavior.

The double standard of you can't ask a woman's weight or age but they can openly have height requirements has to come from somewhere.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The flip of that saying used to be a woman shouldn't ask what a man makes money wise. I think that went away a long time ago.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I'm a hair under 6'. When I meet girls from apps, they kept telling me they expected a 5'8" guy to show up. Got back on them recently and changed my height to 6', its very noticeable the increases in matches

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I am so grateful that I'm done with dating. I feel so badly for all you brothers out there trying to get something going these days.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I'm a hair under 6'. When I meet girls from apps, they kept telling me they expected a 5'8" guy to show up. Got back on them recently and changed my height to 6', its very noticeable the increases in matches

1615444638742.png

• 1Worf

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Why? Girls broadcasting those attitudes just make filtering easier. I wouldn't date her even if I were over 6'. The profile just saves me time discovering she's really an idiot.

I don't really care for most black women. Just don't find them attractive. I'm not racist...but my dick is REAL racist. Maybe 1 out of 10,000 black women is worth a second glance for me. Just not into it.

I wake up one morning, and have a like on my profile from this.... actually really attractive black chick. Oh, yeah, I could do this, let's scroll down and see what this one's got going on....

"If you voted for Trump don't even...."

Oh, okay, thanks for saving me the trouble of saying "hi" to you, because anyone who puts that shit in their profile ain't even worth conversing with.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Omi43221

Trakanon Raider
I don't really care for most black women. Just don't find them attractive. I'm not racist...but my dick is REAL racist. Maybe 1 out of 10,000 black women is worth a second glance for me. Just not into it.

I wake up one morning, and have a like on my profile from this.... actually really attractive black chick. Oh, yeah, I could do this, let's scroll down and see what this one's got going on....

Oh, okay, thanks for saving me the trouble of saying "hi" to you, because anyone who puts that shit in their profile ain't even worth conversing with.
This thread needs the drama. You can turn her....take the challenge.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>

We have the same brain, sir.