Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's probably appropriate that my first post is in this thread. My wife and I were together for 8 years and I moved out 4 months ago. She's got a load of mental issues going on, got completely obsessed with a high school boyfriend that she feels she "ruined" by leaving him, and used him and his current baby-momma to push me away until I just got fed up and left. She keeps finding reasons to tell me about her new sexual conquests and how interesting her life is by somehow linking it back to "you need to know this because it's related to our daughter". She sucks.

Long story short, I'm a mix of really happy to be on my own and also soul-crushingly lonely sometimes. I've got my daughter half the week and those are good days, and since the school year just started back I'm working again so that helps.

Is she hot? Post some pics of her.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Only girl I've been with that loved giving head, and I mean, really loved it, was bipolar. The crazy ended up being too much and when I ended it she kept trying to stay in contact for months, but when she was in a good mood she sure was a lot of fun.

• 1Like

Itlan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Only girl I've been with that loved giving head, and I mean, really loved it, was bipolar. The crazy ended up being too much and when I ended it she kept trying to stay in contact for months, but when she was in a good mood she sure was a lot of fun.
Would you do it again?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Soooooo, just wondering what the ground rules are for dating a single mom. Back story is that I was dumped by my woman back around Christmas last year, and it's been a huge dry spell for me ever since. I haven't had much luck on Tinder/Bumble, and haven't really put any effort in to the more time intensive dating websites like Match. A couple friends have asked me if I'd be interested in being set up with people they know, but they've all been fatties. I'm still somewhat hung up on the ex, if I'm being honest with myself, and a big part of that is probably just that I haven't seen/banged other chicks. The best way to get over a woman is to get under a new one, and all that.

So in any case, I was at a golf tournament for one of my clients, and ran in to an old ex-girlfriend of a good friend of mine (they dated like 15 years ago in our university days). I never knew her very well, but she's a pretty cool chick from what I know of her. I actually sat beside her and her husband last year at a different mutual friend's wedding (that couple were the ones that introduced me to the ex, coincidentally). Husband was 10 years older than her, and while a nice enough guy, he was a real wet blanket compared to pretty much everyone else in that group of friends, most of whom are basically professional party animals and just straight up good times in any situation. I saw her across the room at the banquet facility after the tournament and went over to chat with her, with zero intent other than being friendly, as she was married as far as I knew. We chatted for a couple minutes, she introduced me to her co-worker/friend, who was also pretty cute. Some other people came up and the conversation ended, I ate dinner and got out of there.

A couple days letter she friend requested me on Facebook, and messaged me. The conversation went like this:

Her: Hey! It was nice seeing you today. I wanted to chat more but I didn't see you afterwards. Hope to catch up again soon. Are you going to folk fest?

Me: Sorry, just saw your message now. Most likely won't be at Folk Fest this year, unfortunately. Doing a road trip out to Vancouver Island that week. It was good seeing you!

Her: The line up for folk fest doesn't seem that great this year. So you might not miss too much. Hope to run into you again soon. *winky face emoji*

Me: *thumbs up emoji*

At that point, she called up my mutual friend and was like "is he autistic or something?" In my defense, her Facebook profile said she was still married, and I just assumed she was being friendly. And I was half thinking that maybe she was angling to get me to go out with her cute friend (who as it turns out is happily married). So then my mutual friend called me and was like "dude, she wants to go out for a drink, wise up, jesus. Do I have to do everything for you?"

So we met up for a drink the other night, and I had a good time. Just chatted about mutual friends, her situation, my situation, what we've been up to the past 15 years since we last hung out much etc. She and her husband separated last October, she's got 9 and 7 year old daughters. She's got a good career as does her husband and certainly isn't needing a sugar daddy. I've never dated or screwed around with a single mom before. So like I said, what are the ground rules? Personally I'm not overly interested in any sort of a long term relationship with someone who's got kids. But I would like to get my dick wet!

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
she is gonna want a LTR and a ring. go with the flow and you will end up with a ring and aids.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
My opinion on single moms is you need to be prepared day one for marriage. If you aren't don't attempt it.

If that is something you can live with it give it a shot.

That doesn't mean you have to just don't get into it without that as a strong possibility.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
She's not hot. The time of the Elves is over, so to speak.

I'm cool with old pics of her, as long as she was 18+ when they were taken. Scan in some of those old polaroids bro.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Soooooo, just wondering what the ground rules are for dating a single mom.

3 Fs, just like any other girl. Find em, fuck em, forget em.

For real though, being prepared for marriage day 1 is idiotic. I dated a lot of single moms so here are Hoss's tips for dating single moms:
There's no reason to be scared of them. They're women too, they want companionship.
What you'll find with single moms is that they won't string you along. If they decide you're not the guy, they won't waste time on you. If they just need some dick, they won't waste time getting to that either.
Most of them are probably looking for a daddy and BF, but not all. If you're serious about her, remember you're interviewing for both jobs.
If you find yourself needing to break shit off with her, criticize her parenting. Nothing sets off a single mom quicker than a perceived criticism of her parenting. My theory is that they're already feeling guilty about dating.
That can be a real minefield actually. Since their kids are their life, they will talk about them and things they do. Just listen, don't comment.
I always tried to dissuade them from introducing me to the kids. Not that I'm afraid of kids (it's the opposite actually, they friggen love me), I just don't think it's good for kids to see a parade of stunt cocks marching through their mom's bedroom. But I didn't usually put it like that. I'd say that I think it's important for us to figure each other out before we introduce miniature people to the mix.
If they are desperate to get their kid's opinion on you, it probably means she's desperate in general and you should get out.
Because of the kids, you won't be going back to her place, and she won't be spontaneously staying the night. Plan accordingly.

That's all I can remember right now.

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I met this girl, pretty dope, great body, smart as hell, etc.

Reveals to me she's diagnosed bipolar.

I feel like a shitty person but I'm about to just bail and disappear. I don't have the patience to deal with that, honestly. Am I a horrible human being? I know, all women are bipolar, but this is probably a lot worse and more consuming.

Normally I'd just fuck her and bail later, but she's already dealing with issues and I'm not THAT fucked up.

Run now. Skip the sex and just run. Any emotional attachment will make it worse.

trex

Queen Bee
tell her you are interested, but you want to see how she is off the meds, just for a week or two. That way you have more information to make an informed decision

Are you fucking crazy? Do not ever suggest a bipolar person to go off their meds... Or anyone with mental anything. It would take weeks and weeks to even see the effects. Jesus. This your first day on planet earth?

Eomer take it hella hella hella slow. Single moms want one thing: a new chance at marriage, which usually means a new baby daddy. Don't trust her "birth control" methods.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
I dunno... why would you assume that she was hitting on you?

Hey! It was nice seeing you today. I wanted to chat more but I didn't see you afterwards. Hope to catch up again soon. Are you going to folk fest?

Yes, I see it now. That's woman code for "bend me over the kitchen table and do me like the whore that I am".

Honestly. You might have to work pretty hard on that whole "I'm not a fucking mind reader, use your WORDS" thing.

• 1Like