Marriage and the Power of Divorce

Black_Death

Golden Knight of the Realm
As another data point, we pay our nanny $13/hr + OT when we need her over 40 hours a week + 20 holidays/pto.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Aug 07 2014

Got home from work, wife needs help with HayDay on her ipad. Needs shirts to fill up her boat. I tell her that i can provide shirts but it will cost her the shirt she is wearing. Top comes off, I fill her boat, Get my dick sucked. Now she is making dinner while i play hearthstone. So far so good on Aug 07.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Cad is a lawyer, and he's skimping on costs for the care of his children. Confirmed Jew.

Master, what is so appealing about threesomes? I always felt like they were just a bucket list kind of thing, because honestly, I can't imagine having to deal with the possibility of cattiness and jealousy in such an intimate setting.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Aug 7th 2014 -

Woke up, wife rode me cowgirl, finished with a BJ. Work sucked, worked OT. Came home and watched the 49ers game while she cooked me an omelet. All is well on the Eastern Front, comrades.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Cad is a lawyer, and he's skimping on costs for the care of his children. Confirmed Jew.

Master, what is so appealing about threesomes? I always felt like they were just a bucket list kind of thing, because honestly, I can't imagine having to deal with the possibility of cattiness and jealousy in such an intimate setting.
Jealousy is always a result of insecurity. Either in yourself or in the relationship. I'm honestly not the most confident person in the world, but my wife knows all my flaws and loves me anyway. We have an extremely solid relationship and neither of us ever gets jealous. Or, at a minimum, if we do get jealous we recognize there is some reason we feel insecure and address it with each other. We have really good communication. It is more work to include multiple people in a relationship of course, you have all these extra dynamics, but it isn't like it is just about sex. Well, at least this isn't, we've included girls who were just after an interesting sexual experience. You have to make these distinctions and be honest. I've never had a problem with cattiness at all.

Less serious answer: The appeal of threesomes? Think about all of your favorite parts of sex where you can't also be sucking on nipples. You can now do all of those and still get to suck on nipples. Maybe that isn't a big deal for you, maybe breasts aren't your thing, but I love it. Also an extra mouth. All your favorite parts of sex where you can't also be making out. You can now do them and make out. Maybe you don't like kissing, so not a big deal for you. I like kissing a lot. I could go on like this.

iannis

Musty Nester
8/7/14 -- Still not married, but I read some erotic threesome fiction by The Master, so I've got that goin for me.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Already been done.

Also you must of found that one in a billion girl who has no problem having a three way with you and still be normal afterwards.
It really isn't that rare. Any girl who is bisexual it is actually really easy. It is straight girls who do it just to make the guy happy and then he pays to much attention to the other girl and they get insecure that normally causes problems. I've seen that happen so much it is kind of ridiculous.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
August 8, 2014 - Last night my wife was at the hospital with her mother for a long time so I stayed home, ate tacos and watched netflix. Played with the dog a little. Wife came home and eventually fell asleep. Pretty uneventful. Still married.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
So my wife is over the raging anger of early pregnancy as we transition to the 2nd trimester. Thank god. However it'll soon be the tired/sore/hurt back phase of third trimester.

Can't wait.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Aug 8th 2014 - My fuck buddy told her husband she was "at the hospital with her mother" last night and came by for a quickie. Was just ok.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
$7.27 an hour? Assuming five days a week. I mean I guess that is close to the federal minimum wage, except for not doing time-and-a-half after 40 hours. I assume this is under the table?

I have zero family, but we live pretty close to the wife's grand parents who would love nothing better than to look after their great grand children when we have them.
Yes but there is plenty of time she isn't working because the kids sleep and go to school, she has paid vacation 2 weeks a year, etc - pretty standard deal. She's not hispanic she's vietnamese, as is my wife, so there are lots of old ladies that aren't really qualified to do anything except work at home.

She speaks good english, drives them around in her own car (a 3 year old camry) etc... I am home a lot and see them regularly she does a great job.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
You let an Asian woman drive your kids around? Dude.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
You let an Asian woman drive your kids around? Dude.
Haha no kidding. But I live in Highland Park, the speed limit is 30 everywhere in town limits, and she doesn't take them out of town.

Besides, their mom hasn't killed them yet, maybe their luck will hold.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Hey guys. I have had sex. Everyone should know this. It's a very unusual and amazing thing and not something that practically everyone on the planet does on a regular basis. I also ate some food and used the toilet. Alert the media.