Marvel Universe stuff

fris

Vyemm Raider
i own a handful of Marvel movies on my Google Play account, debating getting them all except for what's currently available on Netflix. is there any specifics on Disney's streaming service yet?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
The only thing that's been said is that when the Disney streaming service goes live, everything else will lose Disney content.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I wouldn't be surprised if they joined up w/ Movies Anywhere to help w/ people transitioning to their service, unless they aren't going to VOD and be 100% subscription.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Disney disavowed, no way they will touch him unless he's got some major blackmail. Shit, they couldn't even ax Kennedy so he better have hostages.

Cybsled

Disney disavowed, no way they will touch him unless he's got some major blackmail. Shit, they couldn't even ax Kennedy so he better have hostages.

Kennedy has the entire Star Wars franchise hostage

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Marvel/IMAX gonna run MCU movies thru IMAX theaters for labor day
Marvel Studios Rereleasing All 20 of Its Films in Imax

It will work with AMC A-List so you could see 6 of them "for free" with A-List, wouldn't be able to see all of em though. Regal will offer a $50 IMAX pass that lets you see all of them as well.

I'll probably rewatch Captain America 1-3, GOTG 1, maybe 2, Thor Ragnorak, and of course Infinity War. Probably Avengers 1 too.

JyGZp5o.png

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So Thursday through Monday are all the real movies in order. Tuesday on are going to be re-showings and possibly something else. Neat idea.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Wow, they aren't skipping the incredible hulk. Should be funny comparing those numbers to all the other films.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I got an email from Regal today. $50 for the "Marvel Experience". See all 20 movies for $50 total, all in IMAX. With drink and popcorn for $5 every visit.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Wow, they aren't skipping the incredible hulk. Should be funny comparing those numbers to all the other films.
The hell are you talking about, Incredible Hulk was definitely better than Iron Man 2/3 and Thor: The Dark World.

Last edited:
  • 2Barf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
They released Ant Man & Wasp a month late in the UK for some reason, so only saw it last week and this has probably already been discussed to death...

REALLY enjoyed it, hilarious movie - liked how the first Ant Man was a heist movie and in this one everyone is trying to heist them.

I'm assuming that the quantum realm portal Ant Man is now stuck in is going to be how they time travel in Avengers 4? Old Wasp told him to watch out for time vortices.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was a good story in the Ultimate Marvel Universe. Wolverine gets torn in half and his legs are thrown really far away. Good times.

tSGAu.jpg

dnMj7.jpg

0S7Sm.jpg

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
How do you climb with claws that can slice through anything? Best I can think is you could cut out handholds, but the way he's doing it...no.

Yes, I know, comic book. Just asking!

• 1Like