Marvel Universe stuff

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I really, really, really hope they don't turn her movie into a SJW shitfest pre-release, and it creams Captain Marvel. Won't happen of course, but a man can dream.

Sevens

Log Wizard
Rumor that this is being fast tracked for development, dont know shit about this character...seems like Marvel is getting all kinds of caught up in the diversity offerings.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Rumor that this is being fast tracked for development, dont know shit about this character...seems like Marvel is getting all kinds of caught up in the diversity offerings.

In all fairness, the only two significant Asian characters that have been featured in the MCU so far were turned into Guy Pearce and Tilda Swinton.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lol, reading Wong's wiki page, Dr Strange's main responsibility is saving Wong

Yeah. Movie Wong is light ages above what he is in the comics.

Doing my full MCU rewatch and on Captain America atm. I know not a lot of people liked First Avenger too much, but I love the film. It would be hard for me to not have a top 5 and not include all 3 Cap films in it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Hmm Angelina Jolie to play Sersi maybe? I mean I wish she was like 10-15 years younger though.
Angelina Jolie In Talks For Marvel's "Eternals" - Dark Horizons

373786-40157-sersi.jpg

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hard no vote for me. Fuck that cunt. There are about a billion halfway decent hotties in Hollywood that I'd rather have.

Not to mention that if she does get cast, it turns into Angelina Jolie & Oh Yeah Some Other Eternals, not just The Eternals.

Totally agree. It honestly seems like they've jumped ship and don't care anymore. Chris Evans is doing his anti-Trump shit now. We have a fucking horrible actress robot as Captain Marvel who is going to Betty Sue the whole universe, and this breastless liberal cunt now is being added to Marvel. Obviously I hope they make a good movie, but damn. I can't remember what I thought of hearing that Cate Blanchett was going to be Hella, but she was so fucking awesome. And honestly Jolie is a good actress and I can't think of anything she's done where I thought she was bad. So I hope it's good.

Sorry for rambling :)

Why do they keep skipping over fucking Emily Blunt?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Totally agree. It honestly seems like they've jumped ship and don't care anymore. Chris Evans is doing his anti-Trump shit now. We have a fucking horrible actress robot as Captain Marvel who is going to Betty Sue the whole universe, and this breastless liberal cunt now is being added to Marvel. Obviously I hope they make a good movie, but damn. I can't remember what I thought of hearing that Cate Blanchett was going to be Hella, but she was so fucking awesome. And honestly Jolie is a good actress and I can't think of anything she's done where I thought she was bad. So I hope it's good.

Sorry for rambling :)

Why do they keep skipping over fucking Emily Blunt?
Honestly, I think she just doesn't want to do it. I think she doesn't want to be tied to a role, perhaps. Rumor was that she was sought for Black Widow but had a pre-existing contract to make the horrible Gulliver's Travels movie at the same time so couldn't (And honestly ScarJo has been great in the role). She's done enough Disney-led stuff since then that I'd think if they wanted her badly enough they could have worked something out with schedules and contracts, but I truly think she just isn't that interested. Might have been difficult for her to make stuff like The Quiet Place with her husband if she were tied up with Marvel contracts. And I know they have at least one kid too, which might factor into her feelings about time commitments for something like Marvel, which I hear is way more intrusive and binding than most contracts.

However, since her husband keeps showing up literally everywhere in fan art for Reed Richards, perhaps she'll agree to play Sue Storm if that idea ever gets off the ground. Not exactly the role I was hoping for her to be in, but if it helped make a Fantastic Four franchise finally worth a shit, I'll take it.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Hard no vote for me. Fuck that cunt. There are about a billion halfway decent hotties in Hollywood that I'd rather have.

Not to mention that if she does get cast, it turns into Angelina Jolie & Oh Yeah Some Other Eternals, not just The Eternals.
she looked horrible as digi beowulf and malificent, she's got old witch face

• 1Worf