Marvel Universe stuff

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Rumored...

If cast and played right, She Hulk would make an awesome replacement for Hulk when Ruffalo leaves. Unfortunately they are gonna SJW her the fuck up I bet.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
She-Hulk comics are generally how you do SJW right. She's a smart woman with a lawyer day job who is also incredibly fit. She's one of my favorite characters. They just need the proper person cast for it. Mark Ruffalo works from his character's perspective. One of my favorite She-Hulk moments is when Mysterio conjured the Enterprise in central New York and she was able to see through his illusions and kick him in the dick...

Captain Marvel could have worked if the person cast wasn't a 2x4 (and the dialog wasn't so poorly written and directed). Black Widow works. Scarlet Witch works. They've made Hulk a critical centerpiece and made it work. There's no reason they couldn't make a lady Hulk work, either. I just hope they bring in Red Hulk at some point in the future.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So looks like Thor 4 is confirmed. Tessa Thompson and Hemsworth have both said it's happening and Taika is in talks to come back. I really hope he does. We need more Korg.

• 3Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
And Ive lost all interest.
tumblr_p3x4niEmnF1uanp81o1_400.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Maul

Dental Dammer
Thor is an amazing character when interacting with the other Avengers, but just garbage in his own films. Maybe we are just spoiled now the level of interaction of heroes in recent films. These films just work so much better with multiple Superheroes.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Fadaar

That guy
You touched on it but yeah, I think we're done with pure solo films at this point. The only truly good one was the original Iron Man. I'm not counting Spider-Man films in there because of the oddball deal Disney/Marvel has with Sony involving those.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Dislike

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Spider-Man also had Ironman in it. We'll see how the next one plays.. But you're right, the only really good solo film was Ironman. I, personally, felt similarly about Dr. Strange but that one wasn't universal, though probably the second best "solo" film without any other members. I'd say Ant Man, too, but even that one included Falcon.

• 1Dislike

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
My TOP 20 before Avengers: Endgame releases (#1 being the best)

21) IM3
20) Capt. Marvel
19) Thor2
18) BP
17) IM2
16) Hulk
15) Antman & Wasp
14) Antman
13) Dr. Strange
12) Thor1
11) Capt America: 1st Avenger
10) Spiderman: Homecoming
9) Ultron
8) Avengers
7) IM1
6) Winter Soldier
5) Guardians vol. 2
4) Ragnarok
3) Guardians vol. 1
2) Civil War
1) Avengers: Infinite War

I do not hate anything that is ranked 16 or better, but 17 and lower, I find to be mediocre to down right horrid.

I expect Endgame to place within the top 4.

-revised

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
My TOP 20 before Avengers: Endgame releases (#1 being the best)

20) IM3
19) Capt. Marvel
18) Thor2
17) BP
16) IM2
15) Hulk
14) Antman & Wasp
13) Antman
12) Dr. Strange
9) Ultron
8) Avengers
7) IM1
6) Winter Soldier
5) Guardians vol. 2
4) Ragnarok
3) Guardians vol. 1
2) Civil War

I do not hate anything that is ranked 16 or better, but 17 and lower, I find to be mediocre to down right horrid.

I expect Endgame to place within the top 4.

-revised

Looks like you missed the first Thor in that list. I think mine would be pretty close to that, the lows are pretty close, and everything else is pretty close. I really need to sit down and do a complete rewatch of all the movies, I've seen them all at least a couple of times, but I haven't watched most of them through in quite some time.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
my list goes a little like this;

1) Wnter Soldier (1 = best)

2) Infinity War, Ragnorok (2 = best too, just not right now)

3) most of them (3 = enjoyed with with few complaints of worth)

4) gotg 2, Avengers 2, civil war, Thor 2, iron man 2, hulk 1 (4 = don’t need to watch twice, ever)

Bleh) iron man 3, black panther, captain marvel, spider man (didn’t need to see in the first place [i am beyond bored of spider man, it’s a personal thing the movie was well made and Keaton was really cool] and I have not seen captain marvel and really don’t care too)

Fadaar

That guy
I think for me current #1 is a real toss up between GOTG and Infinity War. In terms of rewatch potential, IW loses out a bit of its luster and I think Ragnarok takes the #1 spot in that category.
my list goes a little like this;

1) Wnter Soldier (1 = best)

2) Infinity War, Ragnorok (2 = best too, just not right now)

3) most of them (3 = enjoyed with with few complaints of worth)

4) gotg 2, Avengers 2, civil war, Thor 2, iron man 2, hulk 1 (4 = don’t need to watch twice, ever)

Bleh) iron man 3, black panther, captain marvel, spider man (didn’t need to see in the first place [i am beyond bored of spider man, it’s a personal thing the movie was well made and Keaton was really cool] and I have not seen captain marvel and really don’t care too)

I'd probably put GOTG and the original Avengers in the 2 tier and Ragnarok in the 1 tier. While I don't think Ragnarok is the best overall movie (WS takes that crown) or even the second best, it's a top 5 but probably my #1 in terms of rewatchability. If that's even a word. Unless you're only allowing a single movie to be in the 1 tier then... fuck I dunno, roll the dice between WS, Ragnarok, and GOTG. IW is up there but it loses a bit of its shine on a rewatch.

• 2Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah Infinity War is the "best" but Ragnarok is the most rewatchable

• 1Like

Muurloen

Looks like you missed the first Thor in that list. I think mine would be pretty close to that, the lows are pretty close, and everything else is pretty close. I really need to sit down and do a complete rewatch of all the movies, I've seen them all at least a couple of times, but I haven't watched most of them through in quite some time.
You are right, ill place it between strange and capt.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Long story short, almost all the Marvel movies are good and I give the whole series a 9/10.

Most of the Marvel movies are just fun entertainment, which was all I ever wanted. That is why I can’t be bothered to number them out, GotG is objectively better than Ant-Man but I am still really entertained by Ant-Man. They are all so good that I don’t need to go into decide which I like mode, also a good chunk of them I enjoy just as much but for differing reasons. It’s not that I am poopooing anyone who does, I do it all the time too. It’s that I don’t need to because I can’t with these movies, the bulk of them are equal.

All things considered the entire franchise gets a 9/10 from me because I have seen enough movies to know how long it took for Comics to be taken serious by filmmakers. Yeah, there are some turds out of the movies but only compared to the rest of the good. Black Panther is fucking art compared to any of the Fantastic Four movies and I would rather watch Iron Man 3 over Spider-Man 3. Black Panther is the only one I actually disliked, the rest of the “garbage” tier just bored me or were entirely forgettable. (I don’t remember much about IM3 or Thor 2)

I do consider Endgame to be the end of the Marvel Cinematic Universe though, I just have that “here comes the B-Team!” both in terms of Characters and Actors/Filmakers. I imagine there will be a few good movies out of the next batch however the bulk of them will end up being generic and bleh unless they are willing to take some risks and try some new things out. We already know that won’t happen though, that’s why there are so any shitty remakes, sequels, and reimaginings now.

Best part of these movies is the conversations us nerds get to have about them other than how bad they sucked and why.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
a guy who was leaked a few months ago and was right about all the stuff in End game leaked this about future MCU projects

-Thunderbolt trilogy: Cast (Zemo, Ghost, Justin Hammer, General Ross, and the Abomimation)
-Villian is The leader (incredible hulk villain tease)
- Ms. Marvel and power pack suppose to have films or several seasons on Disney+ still talking about it
-The black knight is being considered for a new avenger and have films based around him.

so there's your phase 4. Sounds pretty boring but whatever, if its good I'll watch if it isn't I don't care, I got 10+ fantastic MCU movies to keep me entertained forever.

• 3Like

Muurloen

22) IM3
21) Capt. Marvel
20) Thor2
19) BP
18) Avengers: End Game
17) IM2
16) Hulk
15) Antman & Wasp
14) Antman
13) Dr. Strange
12) Thor1
9) Ultron
8) Avengers
7) IM1
6) Winter Soldier
5) Guardians vol. 2
4) Ragnarok
3) Guardians vol. 1
2) Civil War

Change my mother fucking mind.

• 2WTF
  • 2Barf
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 7 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Wouldn't bother changing your mind, you were obviously dropped on your flat head multiple times over your life time to even put endgame below the likes of im2, thor1, ultron, cap1, like wtf.

• 4Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Muurloen

How cute in resorting to insults from the get go.

Love you babe.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Direct to DVD