Marvel Universe stuff

Wombat

Trakanon Raider
Updated MCU calendar for 2020 only has two slots: almost certainly Black Widow in May and very likely Eternals in November.

New Mutants pushed to April of 2020 for the ex-Fox films.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
that's cuz these fucking critics think they're "edgy"
cb571317a9ca03ea0a45fa3e85097c8d.png

jesus christ, these retards don't even talk like humans... "and the ending falls flat"!!!

I bet you they all vote democrat.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Seems strange to do a Black Widow prequel 2 years after they killed her off. Maybe it will be multiverse?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
2022 is a busy Marvel year. Just like this year, I guess.

One set for February, one for May, then one for July. Same schedule as this year...

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Anything Marvel in 2020? All we have is Spiderman this year, right? Or more? Please more!
There are 2 next year, Black Widow prequel is in the works, and possibly Dr. Strange 2 for the second date.

• 1Like

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Marvel slate would look a little busier if it included the TV schedule, but not sure they're sharing all that quite yet.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
  • 1Solidarity

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Soo there's a possibility that Sersei, played by Angelina Jolie, may be a lesbian and have a sex scene?

I will laugh my ass off if they make Bucky and Falcon fags.

I have no doubt that a black, gay, captain America is just what they would do because it would perfectly fit the sjw narrative.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Note that the release schedule solidifies the shift in the start of the Summer Movie season. For the longest time it was Memorial Day that kicked things off and then it ran to Labor Day. In more recent years we've seen big blockbusters released earlier and earlier until now we see that May 1st now seems to be the new start with Disney placing a Marvel movie in that first week of May each year for the foreseeable future.

Side effect of the condensing of the entertainment juggernauts, they have to have a wider spread in order to avoid competing with themselves.