Marvel Universe stuff

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Timeline of upcoming Marvel movies. Including the non-Marvel produced ones like the follow up to that festering shitheap of a Spider-Man movie.

aEAxUol.jpg

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Jesus they aren't fucking around and popping out 4 a year now. Sure Guardians are really a big name franchise but having Capt, Spiderman, then X-Men so close to each other, regardless if they are from different studios, is a mistake I think.

Juvarisx

Florida
Spiderman will likely be the one most forgotten this time around as last as it was stuck between Avengers and Dark Knight.

fucker_sl

shitlord
Jesus they aren't fucking around and popping out 4 a year now. Sure Guardians are really a big name franchise but having Capt, Spiderman, then X-Men so close to each other, regardless if they are from different studios, is a mistake I think.
i consider them 2 movies at years. I simply ignore everything non-Marvel Movies

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Why does Fantastic Four say "From the Studio that brought you Thor"? Am I missing something?

Column_sl

shitlord
Why does Fantastic Four say "From the Studio that brought you Thor"? Am I missing something?
Cause its fake, they've only cast one guy.

Johnny Storm will be a black dude...
and its Directed by the dude who made Chronicle so expect tons of shaky cam.

Potential for failure is off the charts.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Are they (Fox) just trying to screw shit up as much as possible until Marvel makes some sort of Godfather offer to get the licenses back? That just sounds purposely bad.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Cause its fake, they've only cast one guy.

Johnny Storm will be a black dude...
and its Directed by the dude who made Chronicle so expect tons of shaky cam.

Potential for failure is off the charts.
My opinion, FF needs to be as true as possible to the comics especially if they are going for an origin story. Johnny Storm is not black. No offense to the guy playing him but it needs to feel right, look right, and be right.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah that's the problem with fox studios... they are using their movies to make the point that they know better about their properties. Arguably, marvel wouldn't be the powerhouse that it is right now without fox doing x-men. which, is a very fair point. that being said, what made avengers so endearing was how accurate they were to the source material. fox LOVES to screw with the source material.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
So Elizbeth Olsen confirmed to play Scarlet Witch with Aaron Taylor-Johnson playing Quicksilver.

Blackyce

Silver Knight of the Realm
yeah that's the problem with fox studios... they are using their movies to make the point that they know better about their properties. Arguably, marvel wouldn't be the powerhouse that it is right now without fox doing x-men. which, is a very fair point. that being said, what made avengers so endearing was how accurate they were to the source material. fox LOVES to screw with the source material.
Do you even read comics?

How accurate they were to the source material? If by accurate you mean not having Hank Pym and Janet van Dyne but having Hawkeye and Black Widow...or the fact that The Hulk left in issue two because everyone feared his unstable personality and we never do meet Bruce Banner...or the fact that in the sequel Ultron is now created by Tony Stark and not Hank Pym.

Then yeah I'd say it's really accurate.

Seriously, unlike many of the books turned into movies where they actually do try to adhere to the book (LotR and Harry Potter) there is almost nothing most script writers and directors adhere to about comic book stories to their movies. Even heroes origin stories are updated to today. Movies use the comic books as more of a skeleton to work around rather than telling actual comic book story.