Marvel Universe stuff

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
B-Negative is actually an amusing name for a vampire, but oh my god I half expected him/her/it to be wearing assless chaps.

Sterling

El Presidente
Might actually be the worst comic trailer I can remember and there's been plenty of real bad ones. Bring back the Claremont/Byrne Xmen days.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They should have called her "Brave" instead, because that's what they chime every time a fag or fatty makes it known they are a fag or fatty.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Marvel is moving all its films down by one slot each with “Black Widow” taking the “Eternals” slot, “Eternals” taking the “Shang-Chi” slot and so forth. The Marvel slate is now:

November 6th 2020: “Black Widow”
February 12th 2021: “Eternals”
May 7th 2021: “Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Rings”
November 5th 2021: “Doctor Strange 2”
February 18th 2022: “Thor: Love And Thunder”
May 6th 2022: “Black Panther 2”
July 8th 2022: “Captain Marvel 2”

Another thing to add to that is Jeff Loveness, writer and proudcer on Rick and Morty, got picked up to do the Ant Man 3 script with Peyton Reed returning to direct.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That's awesome about Ant Man 3. I'll look forward to that. He's a great character, and Paul Rudd really knocks that character out of the park. He's smart, yet really god damn stupid. It's hilarious.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
That's awesome about Ant Man 3. I'll look forward to that. He's a great character, and Paul Rudd really knocks that character out of the park. He's smart, yet really god damn stupid. It's hilarious.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the Ant-Man movies.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah, he was a real good fit for the role.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Sam Raimi confirmed directing Doctor Strange 2.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Sam Raimi confirmed directing Doctor Strange 2.
Bruce Campbell's exploits are officially canon.

giphy.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I had a thought last night while driving home (for some reason). When Black Widow is finally released (November 6th, 2020), it'll be just over 16 months since Spider-Man came out (July 2nd, 2019). That delay is almost as long as the delays of Phase 1... Incredible Hulk into Iron Man 2 took around 23 months.

Corona Ruined my Childhood! (Wait, I'm 38 now).

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user