Marvel Universe stuff

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Its a good thing for Mackey there isnt anyone in the MCU who could be an alternative Capt America. Maybe someone the fans really wanted to get the shiled instead. Some who also deals with the time distortion of having fought in WW2 as well. If only...
Knew that dude was going to be an issue the moment I saw him VR cornholing his homey in the worst Black Mirror of all time and his turn in Altered Carbon just cemented that feeling for me. Dude has been going full on woke for a while now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Knew that dude was going to be an issue the moment I saw him VR cornholing his homey in the worst Black Mirror of all time and his turn in Altered Carbon just cemented that feeling for me. Dude has been going full on woke for a while now.
Of all the negatives of social media, this is one of the most annoying ones. I honestly hate seeing some actor/actress/musician posting their ideological/political/religious views. I know finding out some artist whose work I enjoy is spouting some shit I abhorrently disagree with shouldnt impact how I view their work... but it does. When some actor participates in a flag burning, it is all I will ever see when I see them act from that point forward. Even in older roles I previously enjoyed.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some guys you can get past it with. Like knowing Tom Cruise is batshit and likely closeted does not detract from how awesome he is on screen. I feel the same way about Ian McKellen, Chris Evans, Don Chelde, Matt Damon, and even Alec Baldwin. But those guys are decent actors and leave that shit at home when they come to work. Mackie is not that good of an actor, he just had some good on screen chemistry with Evans and Shaw for like a movie and a half. And he brought that shit to work with him.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some guys you can get past it with. Like knowing Tom Cruise is batshit and likely closeted does not detract from how awesome he is on screen. I feel the same way about Ian McKellen, Chris Evans, Don Chelde, Matt Damon, and even Alec Baldwin. But those guys are decent actors and leave that shit at home when they come to work. Mackie is not that good of an actor, he just had some good on screen chemistry with Evans and Shaw for like a movie and a half. And he brought that shit to work with him.
I dont care at all if someone is gay or not. Shit probably half of Hollywood is. Its the politics shit that grates on my nerves.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well all the guys I cited, except Cruise, have had political activism moments of one sort or another. Gayness is not really related. I mean, its harder to find a straight guy in Hollyweird these days than a gay one. If I had to pick one actor who has greatly disappointing me it would probably be Mark Ruffalo. Phenomenal actor, even in shit movies, but the dude just cannot open his fucking mouth without virtue signalling. Case in point, that entire article is basically leaks from him being pussyhurt over a lack of diversity in the classic white guilt omega level virtue signal.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
same for travolta, i dont care about your disastrous home life. acting is pretending to be someone else, leave your personal agenda at home. Actors are some of the most fucked mentally fucked up people in the world.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Like knowing Tom Cruise is batshit and likely closeted does not detract from how awesome he is on screen.
Except how often does he run around running his mouth about Xenu or other crazy shit? Do you see Scientology popping up in his movies?

Nope. Not at all. Difference is the rest of these Hollywood types are not only woke as fuck, they are making their movies as woke as can be. This shit was coming from years ago but you all ignored it because "muh marvel!". Black Hiemdall? "Eh its not too bad Elba was good in the role..."

But here we are now;

Turning Valkryie black? "Its not terrible shes only a minor character!"

But here we are now;

Stop sucking woke dick for fucks sake.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
same for travolta, i dont care about your disastrous home life. acting is pretending to be someone else, leave your personal agenda at home. Actors are some of the most fucked mentally fucked up people in the world.

And his hair pieces suck. For 20 bucks I can find something better

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Except how often does he run around running his mouth about Xenu or other crazy shit? Do you see Scientology popping up in his movies?

Nope. Not at all. Difference is the rest of these Hollywood types are not only woke as fuck, they are making their movies as woke as can be. This shit was coming from years ago but you all ignored it because "muh marvel!". Black Hiemdall? "Eh its not too bad Elba was good in the role..."

But here we are now;

But here we are now;

Both those cases were discussed at length in this very forum when they happened. The consensus was wait and see. Both were entertaining and did decent enough. But the thing is they started this open woke shit after the fact. Now Valkadyke was always a feminist shit head, but she is also a hypocrite after her bit on Westworld. She is just deciding she can start virtue signalling because she is somehow too important to the Mouse to ditch. Elba was more disappointing, because he has always been rock solid even in shit movies and now all of a sudden after getting the Coronachan he is going full steam double strength woke out of the blue. It means he either was always deep down that way and his brush with the Rona brought it out, or he is getting on the bandwagon, neither of which is a good situation. Valkunt was at least always an open carpet munching liberal, just she held it in until she decided she was big enough to get away with being a mega cunt openly. Thats not exclusive to virtue signallers, minorities, or even females, if you look at Gwyneth Paltro, TJ Miller, or any number of insufferable cunts who think they are too big to replace once they get a whiff of fame.

joz123

Potato del Grande

But here we are now;

But here we are now;

She will have to star in 1 of the 30 Tyler Perry shows then.

• 1Worf

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The consensus was wait and see.
Yeah it was wait and see for the people who where blind and happily sucked marvel/disney's woke dick. For anyone else it was painfully obvious the road this was all going down.

• 3Like
  • 1Great Review

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well all the guys I cited, except Cruise, have had political activism moments of one sort or another.
Other than going on talk shows to preach against Psychiatrists, denounce celebrities who said that anti depressants helped them and helping to run a cult that locks people into billion year contracts?

I think that's a lot worse than a bit of virtue signalling!

• 1Solidarity

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Other than going on talk shows to preach against Psychiatrists, denounce celebrities who said that anti depressants helped them and helping to run a cult that locks people into billion year contracts?

Cruise went hard on the scientology shit for about a week back in 2005 and has pretty much kept his mouth shut since. And as fucked up as scientology is, it's still not as bad as being a faggot.

• 4Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

That was 20 years ago. Full stop.

One incident in a 30-40 year history.

Try again.

• 2Like
  • 1Garbage

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Cruise went hard on the scientology shit for about a week back in 2005 and has pretty much kept his mouth shut since. And as fucked up as scientology is, it's still not as bad as being a faggot.

beat me to it. we aint livin the same decade on replay esss move it on.

Sevens

Log Wizard
He may not run around spouting about his fucked up cult but he does support it with his money and image (and yes having Tom Cruise as a known member of your cult is a huge draw). Fuck him and his cult. I really dont understand some of the shit on here, a lot of you scream about marvel going all woke and have a black man as Captain America and you are going to boycott them etc etc and yet have no problem with this POS propping up this brain washing, family destroying cult. Boggles my mind

• 3Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
He may not run around spouting about his fucked up cult but he does support it with his money and image (and yes having Tom Cruise as a known member of your cult is a huge draw). Fuck him and his cult. I really dont understand some of the shit on here, a lot of you scream about marvel going all woke and have a black man as Captain America and you are going to boycott them etc etc and yet have no problem with this POS propping up this brain washing, family destroying cult. Boggles my mind
He was on Top Gun and these whiny old bitches were old enough to watch it in theaters. Replace Tom Cruise with any racist wife beater from the 1950s Hollywood scene and BAM! They're now their parents!

• 1Garbage
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Yes because Scientology calls for white genocide attacks and murders non believer's and supports the overthrow of the society you enjoy. But yes totally the same bro.

• 2Like
  • 2Picard