Millie's Staff Member
List of One Shot episodes.
f2w7yer82nd51.jpg
faces and old foe?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Until they can put out big box office movies again they are not going to jump the gun on any next phase stuff. They still think their new stuff will be a billion+

spronk

FPS noob
are those animated or live action? Seems insane to bring back some of those people for live

if its animated, don't they have entire animated series of Marvel shows? Or is that DC?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Until they can put out big box office movies again they are not going to jump the gun on any next phase stuff. They still think their new stuff will be a billion+

Its silly to think the MCU won't make money. The only thing that's gonna hurt them is how people react to going back to theaters. Also this isn't the Star Wars brand where they aren't selling merchandise. Marvel is still selling shitloads of toys and shit. The movies you guys all hate on the most Capt. Marvel and Black Panther easily made over a billion even with people Briecotting.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
are those animated or live action? Seems insane to bring back some of those people for live

if its animated, don't they have entire animated series of Marvel shows? Or is that DC?

I would assume they are going to be live action. But these things are like 5-10 minutes tops. So it's probably easy to get these people for a couple of days to film.

The big animated show is the What If ones. That's where they are doing an episode for each movie. Although the original actors will still be doing the voices.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Wow - this almost looks fake, like these are all legitimate things I would really enjoy watching, except for #4 which I have no earthly idea what they are talking about. The rest all seem legit interesting. If they are live action with the real people, fuck yeah. I would like at least 30 minutes not just 5-10!

Its silly to think the MCU won't make money. The only thing that's gonna hurt them is how people react to going back to theaters. Also this isn't the Star Wars brand where they aren't selling merchandise. Marvel is still selling shitloads of toys and shit. The movies you guys all hate on the most Capt. Marvel and Black Panther easily made over a billion even with people Briecotting.

Did Starwars merch for the new triology not do anything? I'm honestly asking.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Wow - this almost looks fake, like these are all legitimate things I would really enjoy watching, except for #4 which I have no earthly idea what they are talking about. The rest all seem legit interesting. If they are live action with the real people, fuck yeah. I would like at least 30 minutes not just 5-10!

Did Starwars merch for the new triology not do anything? I'm honestly asking.

#4 is an Agents of SHIELD One Shot. Those two characters got disavowed on Agents of SHIELD as part of a big arc. They were supposed to get their own show Agents of SHIELD: Most Wanted, but it fell through. Bobbi Morse is also known as Mockingbird in the Marvel Universe. She's an Avenger and was the on and off girlfriend of Hawkeye.

Star Wars merch for the last trilogy was kinda shit. Mainly though, it was certain characters. There were videos and pics of people finding bins and shelves full of like 50% off Rose action figures. I know my nephews have a bunch of SW stuff, but it pales in comparison to their Marvel stuff.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
#4 is an Agents of SHIELD One Shot. Those two characters got disavowed on Agents of SHIELD as part of a big arc. They were supposed to get their own show Agents of SHIELD: Most Wanted, but it fell through. Bobbi Morse is also known as Mockingbird in the Marvel Universe. She's an Avenger and was the on and off girlfriend of Hawkeye.

Star Wars merch for the last trilogy was kinda shit. Mainly though, it was certain characters. There were videos and pics of people finding bins and shelves full of like 50% off Rose action figures. I know my nephews have a bunch of SW stuff, but it pales in comparison to their Marvel stuff.

Thank you!

And fucking LMAO they made a Rose action figure!!!!!

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don’t know if you are pointing out the bad grammar, or questioning who it will be. My guess on the latter is the Red Skull.
i'm pointing out the shit spelling. yeah of course its going to be Red Skull. maybe Cap will bring Natasha back home and give her a proper burial/funeral. I'm not holding my breath on that.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks like Marvel is starting productions back up. Shang-Chi has started filming again and apparently Michelle Yeoh has been added to the cast.

There is also supposed to be some announcement tomorrow about the Disney+ shows and dates.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Looks like Marvel is starting productions back up. Shang-Chi has started filming again and apparently Michelle Yeoh has been added to the cast.

There is also supposed to be some announcement tomorrow about the Disney+ shows and dates.
thats really interesting when all these rumors about Disney taking a 2+ billiona dollar loss and which may cause layoffs when the quarterlies drop tomorrow.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
thats really interesting when all these rumors about Disney taking a 2+ billiona dollar loss and which may cause layoffs when the quarterlies drop tomorrow.

Which is pretty much all parks and ESPN losses. You really think they are gonna cut shit from Marvel when that makes shitloads of bucks? Marvel Studios has made like 28 billion since 2009 when Disney got ahold of it. I think they bought it all for 4 billion? They are gonna have to keep people subbed to Disney+ as well. That means milking Marvel and Star Wars as much as possible.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Which is pretty much all parks and ESPN losses. You really think they are gonna cut shit from Marvel when that makes shitloads of bucks? Marvel Studios has made like 28 billion since 2009 when Disney got ahold of it. I think they bought it all for 4 billion? They are gonna have to keep people subbed to Disney+ as well. That means milking Marvel and Star Wars as much as possible.
the parks are where they make a huge chunk of cash, they arent making shit for money this year with Marvel either. but lets see what they do after the earnings come out tomorrow. its interesting to see how they will move forward. I think iger might be done before Kennedy.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
When was the time you went to see a movie and had SCIENTOLOGIST IDEOLOGICAL PROPOGANDA shoved down your throat? The answer is NEVER because that DOESN'T HAPPEN which means your comparison is FUCKING STUPID and you are an IMBECILE for thinking otherwise.
BFE.jpg

But I agree with the larger point and they were not shitting up someone elses IP with it.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I've seen a rumor that Alison Brie is signed to play She-Hulk. I am a-ok with that.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users