Marvel Universe stuff

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
He may not run around spouting about his fucked up cult but he does support it with his money and image (and yes having Tom Cruise as a known member of your cult is a huge draw). Fuck him and his cult. I really dont understand some of the shit on here, a lot of you scream about marvel going all woke and have a black man as Captain America and you are going to boycott them etc etc and yet have no problem with this POS propping up this brain washing, family destroying cult. Boggles my mind
When was the time you went to see a movie and had SCIENTOLOGIST IDEOLOGICAL PROPOGANDA shoved down your throat? The answer is NEVER because that DOESN'T HAPPEN which means your comparison is FUCKING STUPID and you are an IMBECILE for thinking otherwise.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
Yes because Scientology calls for white genocide attacks and murders non believer's and supports the overthrow of the society you enjoy. But yes totally the same bro.
If you believe Scientology isn't as dangerous as any SWJ / BLM / Woke bull shit you are living in a dream world. They may not use the movies to push their doctrine down your throat as the woke shitheads do but they use the movie money to help quietly build their power...and actually Its a much better way of doing it, there is a backlash against woke culture that (I hope) will only grow stronger as they get more aggressive with their bullshit. The quiet cult on the other hand just gets stronger daily without many really seeing the true danger.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He may not run around spouting about his fucked up cult but he does support it with his money and image (and yes having Tom Cruise as a known member of your cult is a huge draw). Fuck him and his cult. I really dont understand some of the shit on here, a lot of you scream about marvel going all woke and have a black man as Captain America and you are going to boycott them etc etc and yet have no problem with this POS propping up this brain washing, family destroying cult. Boggles my mind
its levels of magnitude lower on the scale of fucked up to dig on Xenu than an ideology which causes genocide and oppression on a global scale.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yes because Scientology calls for white genocide attacks and murders non believer's and supports the overthrow of the society you enjoy. But yes totally the same bro.
If we are going to extremes, Scientology wants to enslave the human race in billion year contracts so that they own you in your next few hundred thousand lives too.

They probably fuck kids in international waters on their Sea Org boats too.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Scientology had a bunch of kids who died/became mentally impaired because ol' LRH wanted them to drink some magic barley formula instead of baby formula or breast milk back in the 1980's.

But dead kids =/= hurty feels.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Scientology had a bunch of kids who died/became mentally impaired because ol' LRH wanted them to drink some magic barley formula instead of baby formula or breast milk back in the 1980's.

But dead kids =/= hurty feels.
28 people have died in riots this year alone. Hundreds more will die this year as a result of the anti-police rhetoric espoused by leftists leading to more violence against police and police unwillingness to police dangerous areas. That alone tops any body count you could ever hope to attribute to Scientology.

• 6Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
If you believe Scientology isn't as dangerous as any SWJ / BLM / Woke bull shit you are living in a dream world. They may not use the movies to push their doctrine down your throat as the woke shitheads do but they use the movie money to help quietly build their power...and actually Its a much better way of doing it, there is a backlash against woke culture that (I hope) will only grow stronger as they get more aggressive with their bullshit. The quiet cult on the other hand just gets stronger daily without many really seeing the true danger.

Sometimes I’m shocked by how stupid people are.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
The Marvel Cinematic Universe ended for me after End Game, I don't really like Spider-Man so noped out on Far From Home. Maybe when the new shit starts coming out and people around these parts are like "it's awesome" my interest will rekindle.

On the topic of Scientology;

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Can we cut the Scientology stuff out here :p. Tom Cruise isn't even in the MCU. I already have to deal with Chuck's Brie obsession.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Can we cut the Scientology stuff out here :p. Tom Cruise isn't even in the MCU. I already have to deal with Chuck's Brie obsession.
i wouldnt have an obsession if they hadnt killed off Cap to put her in fucking charge.
:p

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i wouldnt have an obsession if they hadnt killed off Cap to put her in fucking charge.
:p
Hehe. At least it makes sense now that we know that they are moving into Cosmic MCU. However a lot of shit can change since we aren't gonna see an Avengers movie til at least the end of Phase 5. Also, I think they are doing Secret Wars so her relationship with the Kree and Skrulls was a plus. The Russos have been hinting lately about wanting to come back to do those Avengers movies.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Argarth

On the verandah
Cap should have been allowed to slip quietly and honorably into history. His shield, uniform and such, entrusted to the Smithsonian with the rest.

Frankly, I think it's a disgrace the way they wrote it, that he had to pass his shield and the "Captain America" mantle on to another, whether it was Falcon or Bucky or anyone else. Yes, there's money to be made by keeping "Cap" alive. Well fuck that noise, it just shows a complete disregard for what attracts people (fans like me) to these characters in the first place.

It's the man, the individual, the human being, that became the hero and created the legend. You can't pass that on. That should be true in the movies, just as it is in real life.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Cap should have been allowed to slip quietly and honorably into history. His shield, uniform and such, entrusted to the Smithsonian with the rest.

Frankly, I think it's a disgrace the way they wrote it, that he had to pass his shield and the "Captain America" mantle on to another, whether it was Falcon or Bucky or anyone else. Yes, there's money to be made by keeping "Cap" alive. Well fuck that noise, it just shows a complete disregard for what attracts people (fans like me) to these characters in the first place.

It's the man, the individual, the human being, that became the hero and created the legend. You can't pass that on. That should be true in the movies, just as it is in real life.
So they shouldn't have copied the comics?

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Guys, remember that you can do Comic-Con from home. Tomorrow is the big "Disney+ Marvel Series" day, at 1pm PDT. You can watch it for free.

You can sign up for an account on that (free), then select 'A Look Inside "Marvel's 616" on Disney +' and add it to your watch list. Then tomorrow at 1pm PDT you can watch it.
There will be more shows on other days, but they're only giving the schedule on a day-to-day basis.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
List of One Shot episodes.
f2w7yer82nd51.jpg

• 2Like