Marvel Universe stuff

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I've seen a rumor that Alison Brie is signed to play She-Hulk. I am a-ok with that.
I don't mind that, but I do really like the fan art of that HOT girl from Shameless. There's something about that chick (besides her rampant nudity) that does it for me.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Dude what fan art????
The very first episode of the show was highly spankable for Fiona. She never really reached that peak again during the entire run of the show. They haven't filmed Season 11 yet, but she already left, so I doubt she's coming back.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Dude what fan art????
Here's one. I've seen one or two others I believe.
69389820_122496489113039_7603458341690279059_n[1].jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I wonder why Captain America was never promoted beyond captain. Maybe he spent too much time weeping over Bucky?

Sevens

Log Wizard
I wonder why Captain America was never promoted beyond captain. Maybe he spent too much time weeping over Bucky?
He hasn't been promoted because he isn't active military personnel. It's that simple. He is considered "retired" from the US Army. He had a rank when he was in the Army and when he "died" that was the rank he wore.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's weird that he's even actually a captain in the MCU considering his origin of just traveling around to entertain the troops. Maybe they made it official to confirm his command of the Howling Commandos, cause I checked the nightmare scene in Age of Ultron and he has captain's tabs.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
theres two captain marvels
captain britain
captain atom
captain universe

hell even captain planet

Sevens

Log Wizard
It's weird that he's even actually a captain in the MCU considering his origin of just traveling around to entertain the troops. Maybe they made it official to confirm his command of the Howling Commandos, cause I checked the nightmare scene in Age of Ultron and he has captain's tabs.

In the film Captain America: The First Avenger, Steve Rogers enlists into the Army as a private (rank E-1). Upon his successful transition via the Super Soldier serum and a training period of some length, he is promoted to the literal rank of Captain (O-3), as shown by his service uniform rank insignia.

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Pretty sure (at least in the MCU) his time spent in the military was fairly short overall, probably less than a year. I don't remember if there's any dates stated in First Avenger.

spronk

FPS noob

pretty sure the guy is reaching, no customer service dude is gonna know the strategic plans of a giant corporation but if Mulan does well i can imagine they will be great with putting Black Widow and other stuff on Disney+ for a $30 price tag

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you're going to pull rank over Captain or General there's only one way to go

• 2Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

pretty sure the guy is reaching, no customer service dude is gonna know the strategic plans of a giant corporation but if Mulan does well i can imagine they will be great with putting Black Widow and other stuff on Disney+ for a $30 price tag

Oh yeah, it's here to stay. And I wouldn't be surprised to see it go higher than $30 on Star Wars and Avengers type releases.

• 1Barf
  • 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Most Wanted was a pilot made for an AoS spinoff that never got picked for series. If they included that, it’s a budget add since it was already produced.