Marvel Universe stuff

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Hawkeye on Disney+ starting Nov 24. So it'll be an arrow-tastic holiday period it seems. Interesting that this will overlap with the Spiderman release.

spronk

FPS noob

falcon as captain america but NOT a super soldier, just a dude with some wakanda tech seems like a pretty boring ass captain america

oh if you didn't watch falcon & WS don't bother, literally the entire 6 episode series can be summed up as "banks are racist and falcon got a suit from wakanda and is now captain america"

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

falcon as captain america but NOT a super soldier, just a dude with some wakanda tech seems like a pretty boring ass captain america

oh if you didn't watch falcon & WS don't bother, literally the entire 6 episode series can be summed up as "banks are racist and falcon got a suit from wakanda and is now captain america"
Why do we get this crap? Why not a Winter Soldier & Baron Zemo buddy movie?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I think many are expecting this to be the Thunderbolts / Dark Avengers movie, a big ensemble like Civil War rather than a Winter Soldier.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

I read that headline as Kevin Feige is a fucking idiot who ran out of ideas for quality films. social equity isnt a plot.

• 2Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I mean at least it's an actual story from the comics. My biggest issue with it is Mackie really only works when he's playing Will Smith Lite and isn't very good when he's trying to be serious.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Armor Wars has a writer. Guy has been working w/ Cheadle, who will be the lead in this series, on the dark comedy Black Monday.

Last edited:

meStevo

<Silver Donator>

tl;dr - genius little girl who went to MIT at 11, cobbled together her first suit of flying armor from stolen pars and randomly stopped a crime. That got the attention of Stark who she idolized and he hooked her up with some proper gear and she took it from there.

• 1Worf

Goatface

is her Iron Man suit made out of cardboard boxes? how can she be Iron Man? wasnt Tony's daughter going to be the next Iron Man?
Bendis said she is smarter than Tony, so if that holds up, she will be smartest human in MCU, till reed shows up

• 1Worf