Marvel Universe stuff

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
You nerds need to get over Firefly. Wonder Man is Thor/Hulk class. If this is for real, he needs to start hitting the weights/roids now.

rrr_img_131923.jpg

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Wonder man is actually pretty cool if you read his solo series. Still would have been better for him to play Nova
The best thing Wonder Man ever did was have a Quintjet slammed on to him by Hercules.

herculesares13.jpg

Wonder Man Suuuuuuuuuucksss

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I can't believe people are getting bent over who has been cast to play what will likely amount to a cameo.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Was watching one of Charlie's videos at Emergency Awesone and he said the Inhumans movie is off the schedule. Something about Feige never wanting to do them but he was forced to, but now that he's in charge it's canceled.
So now it looks like we're just waiting on who they're going to cast as Captain Marvel.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Was watching one of Charlie's videos at Emergency Awesone and he said the Inhumans movie is off the schedule. Something about Feige never wanting to do them but he was forced to, but now that he's in charge it's canceled.
So now it looks like we're just waiting on who they're going to cast as Captain Marvel.
The Inhumans are on the TV side of things with Agents of Shield. The recent reorganization that got Kevin Feige out from under the thumb of Ike Perlmutter left the TV properties under Perlmutter in the chain of command at Disney. Perlmutter and Feige don't get along so he's probably disinclined to do him any favors by creating a movie footprint for one of Perlmutter's TV properties. And the most high profile of the Inhumans (Black Bolt) just doesn't translate well to the film medium. Why pay a headline caliber actor to play a non-speaking role?

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
The Wire was almost 15 years ago. Get over him already.
Hi, do you only pop in here occasionally when you have time in your busy pr0n-browsing schedule? I was referring to the uproar about Elba as Heimdall.

wooshingnoise.mp3

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
The Inhumans are on the TV side of things with Agents of Shield. The recent reorganization that got Kevin Feige out from under the thumb of Ike Perlmutter left the TV properties under Perlmutter in the chain of command at Disney. Perlmutter and Feige don't get along so he's probably disinclined to do him any favors by creating a movie footprint for one of Perlmutter's TV properties. And the most high profile of the Inhumans (Black Bolt) just doesn't translate well to the film medium. Why pay a headline caliber actor to play a non-speaking role?
why pay a high caliber actor to say "I am Groot"

Sceleris_sl

shitlord
Yes, to voice a grand total of 5 words. I know he did it in several languages, and in a sad voice, and a happy voice and such. but it's still silly. Schwarzenegger got paid quite a handsome sum of money to star in terminator 2 where he had about 150 words total in the entire movie.

Black Bolt could work on a movie, he just needs to be menacing, and ispire fear into people. Have someone speak in his stead, and in the end blow half a city apart whispering "silence". Black Bolts power isn't just his voice. he has beaten the shit out of many superheroes in the past.

Thing is Black Bolt needs a few people to surround him, but he clearly needs to be the most menacing one by presence alone. Having a crazy redhead wife next to him called medusa would be fun.

In the end i understand their choice to shitcan the inhumans, i don't believe anyone was cast. They should focus on getting captain Marvel, Nova and such on the road.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
wait was Inhuman's actually cancelled? or are you going off of something that retard from emergency awesome said? Cause he's wrong about nearly everything in every video i've ever watched from him (Mostly GoT and comic book related stuff)

edit: Oh yeah, I see they changed the release date to TBD