Marvel Universe stuff

spronk

FPS noob
Robbie is the main star of Barbie this summer and every lady I've talked to is dying to see that movie, pretty sure her and Gosling (Ken) are gonna rise even further after that movie

its a bummer personally because it releases the same day as Oppenheimer and I'm pretty sure thats gonna bomb hard after Tenet and I'm sad a science story told by Christopher Nolan is probably gonna lose to fucking Barbie

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Robbie is the main star of Barbie this summer and every lady I've talked to is dying to see that movie, pretty sure her and Gosling (Ken) are gonna rise even further after that movie

its a bummer personally because it releases the same day as Oppenheimer and I'm pretty sure thats gonna bomb hard after Tenet and I'm sad a science story told by Christopher Nolan is probably gonna lose to fucking Barbie
Weren't they gonna give that role to fucking Amy Schumer of all people? Can't imagine that movie is going to be a smash hit unless they did a complete rewrite of the script to facilitate a beautiful Barbie instead of a morbidly obese pigwoman version.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Weren't they gonna give that role to fucking Amy Schumer of all people? Can't imagine that movie is going to be a smash hit unless they did a complete rewrite of the script to facilitate a beautiful Barbie instead of a morbidly obese pigwoman version.
Baseless guess with about a 1 in 6trillion chance of being right;

Amy Schumer is going to be the grow-up version of the girl playing with the dolls, her name will probably be Barbara but her friends call her **title splash!**

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Schumer was cast before the script was done. She left because they were neglecting character changes she wanted.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Schumer was cast before the script was done. She left because they were neglecting character changes she wanted.
they must have had an outline for the script or they wouldnt have made such a horrible miscast. that movie has been in production for 6 years. sounds like development hell.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
they must have had an outline for the script or they wouldnt have made such a horrible miscast. that movie has been in production for 6 years. sounds like development hell.
They were building the movie around Schumer in the beginning. Then switched it to Margot Robbie and retooled. Looking at the trailer, do you see any way Schumer would be in this role now?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They were building the movie around Schumer in the beginning. Then switched it to Margot Robbie and retooled. Looking at the trailer, do you see any way Schumer would be in this role now?
thats why i speculated that they must have made a complete rewrite of the script to have it go from revolving around a blimp like Schumer to being about a fine piece of ass like Robbie. gotta wonder what in the fuck Sony was smoking and what in the holy fuck Mattel was smoking to do such a thing to their brand. they had to wait for a massive backlash to wake them up and back off.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
Schumer didnt fit in the outline,.........

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
thats why i speculated that they must have made a complete rewrite of the script to have it go from revolving around a blimp like Schumer to being about a fine piece of ass like Robbie. gotta wonder what in the fuck Sony was smoking and what in the holy fuck Mattel was smoking to do such a thing to their brand. they had to wait for a massive backlash to wake them up and back off.
Most likely they were gonna do a raunchy Barbie comedy and #metoo probably made it so it was too risky. It kinda sucks how much comedy got fucked by this shit.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Most likely they were gonna do a raunchy Barbie comedy and #metoo probably made it so it was too risky. It kinda sucks how much comedy got fucked by this shit.
she got a ton of backlash for being a disgusting blob.
Amy Schumer has a message for the haters who think she’s unfit to play Barbie. The comedian and actress has reportedly been negotiating with Mattel about channeling the iconic doll for an upcoming film, which has resulted in some not-so-nice feedback. Several critics were shaming Schumer’s body type and even contrasting her figure to Barbie’s image — but she wasn’t going to take it.

“Is it fat shaming if you know you’re not fat and have zero shame in your game? I don’t think so. I am strong and proud of how I live my life…”, Schumer expressed via Instagram.

“Where’s the shame? It’s not there. It’s an illusion. When I look in the mirror I know who I am. I’m a great friend, sister, daughter and girlfriend. I’m a badass comic headlining arenas all over the world and making TV and movies and writing books.”

Schumer thanked her fans saying “Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support.” She also gave a shout-out to those who weren’t supportive, following up with “and again my deepest sympathy goes out to the trolls who are in more pain than we will ever understand. I want to thank them for making it so evident that I am a great choice [for the Barbie role]. It’s that kind of response that let’s you know something’s wrong with our culture and we all need to work together to change it.”

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
She's just another ugly fat chick who tries to blame everyone else for her lack of self-control around oreo cookies. The real truth is this: no-one wants to see me play James Bond or Aquaman just like no-one wants to see her play Barbie. The difference is that I don't cry foul like a whiny little bitch... 'cause I don't want to see me playing James Bond, either.

• 2Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
She's just another ugly fat chick who tries to blame everyone else for her lack of self-control around oreo cookies. The real truth is this: no-one wants to see me play James Bond or Aquaman just like no-one wants to see her play Barbie. The difference is that I don't cry foul like a whiny little bitch... 'cause I don't want to see me playing James Bond, either.
Hey man we'd all support you playing James Bond. We got your back.

Just so we could then tell you how fucking bad you were after the fact of course.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
next week we find out for sure if Majors is being replaced as Kang, or Kang gets removed completely from the story.
Majors' coalburning ex gf.
NYPICHPDPICT000008851982.jpg

Gavinmad is a faggot

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
next week we find out for sure if Majors is being replaced as Kang, or Kang gets removed completely from the story.
NYPICHPDPICT000008853129.jpg

She looks like someone who needs to be concerned about young women.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
And I repeat, I just want what is worst for Marvel Disney.

Also, drugs look like they might be a cornerstone of her diet.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And I repeat, I just want what is worst for Marvel Disney.

Also, drugs look like they might be a cornerstone of her diet.
I wasn't sure if that picture was ok to post here because it looks like she's topless, but her tits drooped so low that it might as well have been a man. Makes you wonder what kind of movie star would want to have a skank like her as a gf.

Sevens

Log Wizard
I wasn't sure if that picture was ok to post here because it looks like she's topless, but her tits drooped so low that it might as well have been a man. Makes you wonder what kind of movie star would want to have a skank like her as a gf.
I can see nip on (her left) tit