Marvel Universe stuff

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Why would a Young Avengers movie mean no more Captain Marvel? We have known they were gonna do that since they announced all the characters.
It's Chuk. Brie Larson, Kathleen Kennedy, and Ezra Miller are all going to be fired tomorrow every day.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Watched Doctor Strange 2 today and didn't love it. There were some cool ideas and pieces that seemed like they would have made a good movie. Nothing regarding America Chavez or her multidimensional punching ability, or how Scarlet Witch was used, seemed interesting. I can't even remember what Strange did in this except take over the corpse body and fight?

Diversity Illuminati was funny and seeing Wanda shred each of them was probably the highlight, should have been the highlight if it wasn't so meaningless. Seeing Krasinksy as Reed was cool though and I usually appreciate Stewart as Prof X but he seemed phoned in. I dunno.

Took me forever to get around to watching it because it was hard to care so maybe my expectations or preconceptions were just too low and I was never going to like it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
i don't think samba is super accurate but this is probably not great. i haven't watched it yet either, pretty burned out on MCU and hearing its just ok means i'll wait till all 6 episodes finish before i watch probably

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i don't think samba is super accurate but this is probably not great. i haven't watched it yet either, pretty burned out on MCU and hearing its just ok means i'll wait till all 6 episodes finish before i watch probably

The numbers that matter will be after all 6 episodes hit and the bingers watch.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Let me see...

1. Kid
2. That other lady
3. Brie Larson

Yup, math checks out and she is indeed one of the three.
dude is super smart
"After Secret Invasion, I'm moving on to The Marvels, where you've got like three different people who are Captain Marvel. You got Brie (Larson), you've got a black Captain Marvel, and you've got a Muslim Captain Marvel," the actor said.
Jackson also made comments about the universe being built on inclusivity. "Even like Shang Chi, all those things that happen there. And who the hell is Bad Bunny going to be? Like Bad Bunny is in the Marvel Universe. Who's that? What's he going to be?" the actor added.
Jackson had implied in an earlier interview that the Secret Invasion series would set up the upcoming film, The Marvels. "This series has to happen so The Marvels can happen. All these things are connected in an interesting sort of way,"

spronk

FPS noob

the chick who triggered all this got arrested today after Majors gave evidence to the NYPD - she took his credit card, ran up charges without his consent, and they found her drunk in a hotel room (the nite allegedly majors hit her) half naked

lol this is way more fun than Ant Man 3

Kang is back on the menu

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member

the chick who triggered all this got arrested today after Majors gave evidence to the NYPD - she took his credit card, ran up charges without his consent, and they found her drunk in a hotel room (the nite allegedly majors hit her) half naked

lol this is way more fun than Ant Man 3

Kang is back on the menu
Couldn't be. Chuck said he was fired any day now.

• 2Worf

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm into this conclusion. Not because I like Marvel, but because fuck that bitch. Kang should file charges against the police that first responded to the incident, convincing her to press charges against him.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'm into this conclusion. Not because I like Marvel, but because fuck that bitch. Kang should file charges against the police that first responded to the incident, convincing her to press charges against him.
He is suing all of them I believe.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
reminder this isnt a he said she said story, this is a police evidence against he said story. thats why this is still going to a full trial in August.