Marvel's Agent Carter

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Ayran dude coming out of wall there only to get ninjigato'd was the highlight of this season for me
lol, yeah that was pretty sweet. episode was alright, they finally gave howard stark an entire episode. good stuff all around.

next week is the howling commandos

Caliane

Ayran dude coming out of wall there only to get ninjigato'd was the highlight of this season for me
yeah that was pretty amazing.
I only half pay attention to this. so if her backstory has been revealed already oh well.
But if not, and thats Natasha/BlackWidow still with the KGB, that would be amazing.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
More than likely a student of the Red Room. Same training academy as Black Widow. Preview showed Peggy with the Howling Commandos in Russia and seeing a crazy little girl trying to kill them.

Caliane

yeah, I get a feeling its going to be a red room reveal. I do hope its either Nat, or they do plant the seeds of Natasha being 70+ still.

Caliane

the Showrunner confirmed in an interview that she was a product of what would become the Black Widow Program

Marvels Agent Carter Exclusive: Showrunners Reveal Who Dottie Works For - IGN
Obviously the MCU is not an exact replica of the comic books, nor could it be - Natasha, for instance, was a baby in the 1940s in the comics.
http://marvel.com/universe/Black_Wid...tasha_Romanova)
Born circa 1928, Natalia "Natasha" Romanova was apparently orphaned as a child when she was trapped in a burning building during an early attack on Stalingrad by enemy forces. Ivan Petrovitch Bezukhov, a Soviet soldier, found Natasha in the inferno and rescued her. Although Ivan kept a close eye on Natasha as she grew, by the late 1930s she had attracted the attention of Soviet intelligence, which began her training
She should be 18 or so at the end of WW2, and be in the Red Room program by 47, pushing 20.
I do hope they have her show up. It puts the CA2 discussions between her and Cap into an entirely different context.
Fury showing up too would be amusing.

Should note, CA2 also stated Nat's birthdate was 1984.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Would also be interesting if Cap's blood ended up being the catalyst for Natasha's Russian super soldier serum.

And as far as Fury goes... Triplet said his grandfather was a Howling Commando, is it outside the realm of possibility that Fury is Trip's grandpa?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Would also be interesting if Cap's blood ended up being the catalyst for Natasha's Russian super soldier serum.

And as far as Fury goes... Triplet said his grandfather was a Howling Commando, is it outside the realm of possibility that Fury is Trip's grandpa?
There is already a black guy in the Howling Commandos, so if they didn't actually say it, I sort of assumed it was him.

Column_sl

shitlord
Finally caught up with this last night, and what a great show.

Wasn't expecting much at all, and it's another excellent addition to the MCU.

Love the cast

Cybsled

I think the Emergency Awesome guy is off the mark with the blond agent dude. He's an asshole and sexist, but he is also a good agent. I think they are setting him up to eventually respect Peggy, something that she will earn (not that she hasn't already earned it, even if they don't know) in his eyes.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I agree. I don't think he's going to end up being a villain. Especially since the show already has Dottie as a sleeper agent getting close to Peggy.

I was happy Charlie (the Emergency Awesome guy) mentioned Peggy's shitty hiding place for the blood. When she put the blood there I literally said out loud "That is an awful hiding place."

Column_sl

shitlord
Unfortunately, we already know what happens in the end due to the Captain America short...

The men of the SSR never respect Peggy, and Stark makes her the first director of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
to be fair, if i was an SSR agent and i found out another agent was working on the down low with a wanted fugitive and not following proper channels, i would not respect that person either.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
pretty good episode, this show is pulling me in, there was some hijinks in earlier episodes, but its really coming together now. im glad they toned down the misogyny shit to almost normal levels. is that little girl supposed to be black widow?

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That program is the precursor to the one that creates Black Widow. But yeah same basic schtick. That kid is too old to be Natasha though.

I do like what they are doing with Howard Stark to bridge the gap between WW2 and the present day. Obviously as we get further and further from the 1940s it gets harder to maintain the links some characters have with that time period.

Cybsled

Ya, it is basically the proto Black Widow program they showed. They are def setting up blond agent to be the potential Peggy "future husband" she talked about in CA2.