Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
yeah we already talked about it. Went on for a quite a few pages and I think we unanimously decided it was going to be garbage and no one is going to bother watching. If you don't see the last thread, it might have just been deleted.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yeah we already talked about it. Went on for a quite a few pages and I think we unanimously decided it was going to be garbage and no one is going to bother watching. If you don't see the last thread, it might have just been deleted.
Yyyyyeeeeeah I don't remember anyone saying anything of the sort.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
good episode-will watch it next week.

ok...what doesn't coulson know?

is he:

replicant?
clone?
the real one?

Urlithani

Vyemm Raider
good episode-will watch it next week.

ok...what doesn't coulson know?

is he:

replicant?
clone?
the real one?
Fury let him "die" to motivate the Avengers. Coulson said his heart stopped and he was dead for 40 seconds before being revived. The girl said "the time keeps getting longer every time he tells that story."

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed it, except for the fact that the copy I got had choppy as fuck audio in a couple of spots, including the ending.

I will definitely be watching this every week the moment I get it.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Fury let him "die" to motivate the Avengers. Coulson said his heart stopped and he was dead for 40 seconds before being revived. The girl said "the time keeps getting longer every time he tells that story."
and then the doc says,,, tahiti huh? so he doesn't know

then hill goes, he never will