Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Daisy could easily blow something right here, amirite?

P.S. I've never hated her like Chuk and others have.
your dick has been compromised, my friend. she has a pitch to her voice that makes it sound like chalks on a blackboard whenever she talks. i can just imagine her haranguing me to take out the garbage or complaining about her nails for 20 minutes. she is fine as fuck looking, so she is one night stand material. if you plan on fucking her, don't give your real name either.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only reason we tolerate her?

5b16f2bed47005285c282ac7bea5ee03.jpg

dat red dress tho.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Great idea. Ultimate fan service, ratings skyrocket.

I can't decide which I'd want to see in a bikini the most.. even May is a huge contender, but a skimpy Simmons might just take it.

The shots lincoln takes of them filming were hilarious.
Yeah, those shots from Lincoln are the best.

She definitely doesn't have the best bikini body, but I'd take Hayley Atwell over all of them.

Skylancer81

Molten Core Raider
March 8th is the return date. Not sounding like any lead up to Captain America Civil War just yet. My guess is another one episode before one episode after deal like Avengers Age of Ultron last year.

Marvel (HD) - YouTube

moontayle

Golden Squire
March 8th is the return date. Not sounding like any lead up to Captain America Civil War just yet. My guess is another one episode before one episode after deal like Avengers Age of Ultron last year.

Marvel (HD) - YouTube
As an audience we know there's going to be conflict but aside from Ant-Man, which was basically its own thing for the vast majority of the movie, this is the first post-Ultron MCU movie and the end of that one was on a high note. It's going to take a bit for things to crumble enough for it to escalate into fighting each other outright. There's been hints in AOS but nothing outright. I figure at best we'll get references to the Accords since AOS tends to have more in-roads to government.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
They been building up the humans vs inhumans thing since last season. It's very much a thing if that's going to be part of Civil War

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Weird start. I liked it, but felt off a bit. Coulson stuff was good, Secret Warriors stuff was meh. Looking forward to the Coulson Talbot banter.