Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Column_sl

shitlord
I love the show.

I guess I'm just a big fan of Joss's world building because it seems like every other show hes made.

I'm curious on what Equation they saw on that board. Kree?

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm curious on what Equation they saw on that board. Kree?
Definitely alien in one way or another, the "letters" were clearly meant to be.

edit:Apparently the lettering is Skrull.

skrulllanguage.jpg
aoschalkboard.jpg

Makes sense actually, they can do the Skrull small scale and make them a great enemy since they can take anyone's shape.

Also, not surprising but

Gets Full Season Order - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Column_sl

shitlord
Thank god this shit is on ABC ,and not Fox.

Also great link, looks like those guys are picking each episode apart for Marvel Lore.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah blacklist chick isn't on my black list but Skye is getting there.

I mean the list of women I imagine gagging on my giant black cock that I also imagine.

fucker_sl

shitlord
what the shit was that
an example of 99% of japanese idols "music" quality (if you want to call that)

sometimes i read about you guys complaining about the crap coming from music industry, but as a 3rd party observer i tell you: japan is much worse

good thing she recycled herself as an "actress" at least she has the chance to do a decent job

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
She's still hot as fuck, and that video just shows me that occasionally she makes bad decisions. Perhaps I will be her next bad decision!

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Terrible secondhand actors scoobydooing their way into Marvel universe with Hollywood cameos and high school jokes. This tv show has the same disease than Persons Of Interest, when some Hollywood hot shot's brother (Jonathan Nolan and Jed Whedon) pulls the family card because their project couldn't get past the mailroom intern otherwise.

Fazana_sl

shitlord
Except Person of Interest is highly watchable telly compared to most of the shit out there. It has its faults but for the most part the overarching storyline is quite interesting, especially where they are taking it this season.

Cybsled

Skye having no history kind of lends credence to the idea she might be a mutant.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
She looked great in her panties this past episode, makes the entire season worth watching now.

Sean_sl

shitlord
Tonight's episode felt waaaaaaay better than the rest of them. It had a good pace, didn't bullshit around, and didn't feel like an 80's A-Team episode.