Marvel's Daredevil

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I'm on 11, so almost done, but GoT calls...

Have to say, if this costs the same as a season of GoT, I would expect better. But it wasn't a bad show. I'd even say it was a good to really-good show, just not great and not groundbreaking.

Foggy sucks. I hope he dies by the end. Next season will be better without him.

Edit: Orders of magnitude better than POS AOS.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Could barely get past the first fight scene in the show. It was just too made-for-syndication generic ugh
frown.png
. After watching for a bit I realized that DD just won't work in modern day NYC since it hasn't been gritty in over 25 years. The show might as well be about a street performer in Times Square pretending to be DD for tourists for all I care.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Foggy wont die, I dont think he ever died in a versions of the comics really, I hope i'm wrong

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Could barely get past the first fight scene in the show. It was just too made-for-syndication generic ugh
frown.png
. After watching for a bit I realized that DD just won't work in modern day NYC since it hasn't been gritty in over 25 years. The show might as well be about a street performer in Times Square pretending to be DD for tourists for all I care.
You're missing out. The fight scene that ends episode 2 is on the same level as award winning films.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I'm not sure what someone is wanting if they think the fighting in this show is bad. It's pretty top notch, overall.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finished the season last night. Really liked it. Much better than AoS by far, and I am looking forward to the other Marvel stuff Netflix is producing.

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
Haven't finished the season, but really wish they had cut all foggy scenes by 3/4.

Thought it was pretty good overall. Some parts got a little boring, but I guess it can't be all action all the time. Would recommend. I did not notice this when I watched it:

29HGaxq.png

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I really enjoyed the show over all . I think the last few episodes fell a bit flat compared to the first half. Vincent as Fisk stole the show for me. I would have liked to see more of Rosario also.

Just finished it , not bad. Great fleshing out of the characters minus that chick from True Blood, well sure there was some side boob of her but nothing more then that =).

Column_sl

shitlord
They took the derpiest gif of Charlie Cox they could find. The suit looks good in motion tho, it's one of the few things I did like.

Only thing I do wish is it didn't cover the nose like the Batman helmet, but it makes more sense to protect your nose I guess.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
EVEN KINGPIN made mistakes in the comics, not many but he did make them
imo james is the one that ran everything, fisk did the ideas, the planning, james executed said plans, with him gone, fisk has had to learn how to execute the plans, and had...issues... adapting.
or if you want to dismiss this, then james has handled the bulk of the heavy lifting over the past several years- and fisk was out of practice having to do Everything...

hell i LIKED Jame's character and wish they developed him more.
alas 6 bullets or so to the body....precludes said development

Column_sl

shitlord
The portrayal of Kingpin in the comics is way more Lex Luthor, Sher Khan.

He is way softer in this series, and that is what is buggin people.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Marvel Heroes released a Daredevil costume based on his original appearance in the series and I had to buy it. :p