Mass Effect 4(Untitled)

khorum

Murder Apologist
Kaidan becomes a spectre, just like ashley. The role of "second human spectre" is whichever of the two survived Mass Effect 1. They are quite parallel, pissed off version in ME2 and then reunion and reconciliation in ME3. Kaidan just has more Canadian-isms (and gay sex)
Ah well good to hear I wasn't missing much then. I remember reading there was a lot more canon with Kaidan between games lol. Ashley haters trollin.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Ashley always seemed like a cunt to me. Like when I shot her on the Citadel she said she hopes the Reapers send me to hell. What a bitch.

LadyVex_sl

shitlord
I off'd Ashley because she spends the entire game questioning you. There are three separate parts where she says something akin to: "Are you sure Commander?"

And it's like, yes, i'm sure you twat. What's your rank again? Gunnery Chief? I'm a fucking COMMANDER. I didn't get that title by not being sure!

So yea, she was my sacrifice. Ashley was the poster child for ME1, and she is the default save for the other MEs, but yea, it always seemed like Kaidan was more of the real "canon" character. That probably has to do with him being a legitimate crew member from the beginning. (Instead of picking Ashley up from the planet.)

The major difference is that he's a major, effectively outranking you in the military outside of the Normandy; Ashley is only a Lieutenant Commander in 3. There's really no difference there it was just interesting.

I saved Kaidan every time, just like I kill Anders every time in DA2 - some shit is just required.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Whatever you have to do to mentally reason away saving the intentional female love interest! Personally I wish there was an option to force both of them to guard the nuke. And I wish there was an option to throw Jacob Taylor, DragonAgeII's Anders, Khalid(bg2) and Carth Onasi in with them.

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Playing ME3 now with the gibbed savegame editor, and even though I have the option checked to save the research (it is what I did on the console versions I played ME1-2 on), Eve died. I read that she was supposed to survive if I kept the original research of the genophage in ME2. Option of Mordin: Old Blood (Maelon's data saved) is checked.

Are there other checks I need to keep her alive?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Playing ME3 now with the gibbed savegame editor, and even though I have the option checked to save the research (it is what I did on the console versions I played ME1-2 on), Eve died. I read that she was supposed to survive if I kept the original research of the genophage in ME2. Option of Mordin: Old Blood (Maelon's data saved) is checked.

Are there other checks I need to keep her alive?
Well she also dies if you fail to disarm the bomb, but yes, saving Maelon's data should have kept her alive and is the only thing you had to do to save her.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know the dirt on what made casey hudson leaving awesome. could some one elaborate?
Mass Effect 3 is why Casey Hudson leaving is awesome.

Basically, everything anybody disliked about ME3 can all be legitimately blamed on Casey Hudson. This isn't like that Jennifer Hepler cow who didn't really have much to do with Dragon Age 2 being bad, Casey Hudson was the guy who made all the decisions that made ME3 so shitty.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Hudson and Mac Walters shut out all the other writers in regards to the ending "because we said so" without any other ideas or input from the rest of the team. Surprise surprise: it was total shit.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Casey Hudson has left BioWare, praise the sun!
Fucking a

Interest for this has skyrocketed.

What DLCs are worth getting for Me3?

Haven't played anything after I beat it 2 days after it came out. Willing to
Check it out again.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Citadel is great, wife is about to do the others. Leviathan is supposed to be good, Omega mediocre from what I've seen.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
You guys do realize that ME, DA, KOTR were basically all done under Casey? Yeah he may have fucked up the ME3 ending and fumbled DA2 but he is the one pretty much brought all those series into fruition. I am guessing the guy had a massive ego considering his pedigree and probably pushed hard against any outside feedback.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
And George Lucas is responsible for bringing Star Wars to the big screen. Look how fucking awesome he is now.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys do realize that ME, DA, KOTR were basically all done under Casey? Yeah he may have fucked up the ME3 ending and fumbled DA2 but he is the one pretty much brought all those series into fruition. I am guessing the guy had a massive ego considering his pedigree and probably pushed hard against any outside feedback.
You realize that as soon as Drew Karpyshyn left, the Mass Effect series became shit right?

Fuck Casey Hudson.