Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I ended up fucking up and not getting Ash (full renegade run but she would not sign on) for some reason. I ran most of the game with either Garus/Liara (micro managing Liara for crowd control) or EDI and Tali (until she commits suicide heh) for mech enemies. Did not even consider using Typhoons since I spent most of the game double sniping with Garrus. I honestly almost never end up using an assault rifle or SMG build, but the DLC stuff that exists now makes it look more interesting.

And yeah, Andromeda is cancer at every level. The biggest let down for me was how fucking terrible the multiplayer ended up being after how awesome it was in ME3. I managed to ignore the shit writing by head cannoning it as they sent all the useless SJWs to another galaxy to get rid of the weak right before the Reaper invasion.

spronk

FPS noob
i went with kaiden for all 3 games and boy that was a mistake that dude is aids walking. april may be space racist but at least she has nice tits

its funny if you don't bang anyone in your crew near the end of ME3 they start hooking up with each other lol

i never played any of the ME3 dlcs since i was so disappointed by the OG ME3 ending and man I gotta say, Leviathan and Citadel are fucking awesome

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably going to go with Infiltrator for ME3 and use the N7 Hurricane once I can unlock it. That thing used to chew through anything when used from stealth.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
spronk spronk it’s Ashley

anyways wrapping up ME2 insanity. Game is 10x better on insanity

Tali has always been my girl. If you do it right and get maxed paragon the story with her and Legion at the end of 3 is fucking awesome.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Man you guys are impressive doing insanity.

ME3 insanity is brutal for me sometimes, there are just some encounters where I have to lower difficulty or Ill just die over and over and over and the game becomes frustrating instead of fun.

lol he said April. Ashley is ugly IMO. She has the craziest looking profile and a huge shnozz.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There are some fights where Insanity is pretty rough, particularly for certain class builds or if you tackle certain things early. Infiltrator is easy mode for most of them, if you get the slow down mod and focus on headshots in most cases. Vanguard is a face roll if you know how to time charges around the invulnerable frames. The real brick wall for me is always that last six banshee fight right before Marauder Shields tries to save you from the ending.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I played ME3 (MP and Campaign) so much I forgot the campaign kits are really lacklustre in ME2, especially Vanguard.

Charge is solid but without Nova it can be a real liability in some situations.

Jozu

Yea I ran Vanguard in ME2, and I ALWAYS go Soldier in every build so I wasnt used to the gameplay style, but there were many times where using charge was a bad idea, especially if your squad mates or fucking eachother in a corner somewhere and all of the enemies are focusing you.

Using shotgun right after charge is effective, and Im sure you guys have it down to a science as far as which skills you focus on, what weapons you should use etc. but I couldnt really get into it. I went back to Soldier for ME3.

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Once you unlock Energy Drain as a bonus skill by doing whatever loyalty mission gives it, things get a lot easier as a VG. The only major issue is the final fight sucks as a VG for the most part om ME2 and you are so not used to using guns that Marauder Shields kicks your ass at the end of ME3.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Afterlife song wasnt one of those choices.

• 1Solidarity

Jozu

The original Mass Effect theme might literally be the greatest "space song" of all time IMO. You really struggle to name a better one.

The only other track I can think of would maybe be the Star Wars Force Theme by John Williams, but IMO is too grand and opera focused, but in sheer length and iconic tune might be the greatest sci fi anthem ever. Also Darth Vaders Imperial March theme, played in theme parks everywhere should be mentioned. Smoke From Down Below, EVE online is an amazing space tune.

I am also a fan of the Prometheus soundtrack. The music that plays while David explores the augmented reality, holographic star-chart is incredible. Even then, the ME1 theme is right up there.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Halo theme?
Old School video game space themes I would rate above both:
Elite
Star Fox
Out of This World

If other media are included:
BSG both original and remaster are fucking amazing.
Wrath of Khan has one of the most amazing scores ever for a sci-fi movie.
Tron 2.0 was pretty fucking good, too.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I was just saying it wasn't actually hard to name a better one.

• 1Like

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah being the sadist I am, I am doing a second run as Paragon Vanguard Maleshep to see how bad the Jack romance is. One thing I am noticing in ME1 vs the others is how horrible the ally AI is and the complete absence of music during combat or certain fights. It was subtle enough to not stand out in ME2 and ME3, but also good enough that its absence is jarring when you go back to one. Overall, for a video game this had a very great soundtrack. Subtle enough not to draw attention away from the game and varied enough to not get boring.

Also, anyone doing a replay, Vanguard with Singularity is just an Adept with better health/defenses and access to weapons in ME1. Fucking retarded how good pistols are in ME1 compared to just about anything else short of Spectre guns. ME1 is a pretty quick run when you ignore all the trophy shit and the Mako stuff thats not mission centric. Leaving Liara til after Virmire this time since I am basically Adept lite and want to see her altered dialog. That means Ashley will have to be my slam piece.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Old School video game space themes I would rate above both:
Elite
Star Fox
Out of This World

If other media are included:
BSG both original and remaster are fucking amazing.
Wrath of Khan has one of the most amazing scores ever for a sci-fi movie.
Tron 2.0 was pretty fucking good, too.
The Battletech HBS game theme gives me shivers.

• 1Like

Jozu

I made Tali commit suicide.

RIP Quarians.

Its hilarious to me that the Geth literally wiped out THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING RACE lol. No Quarians survived? haha wow.

I guess they were upset about the whole slave ai thing.

ME3 has been a pretty long grind for me, as I completed both DLC missions and have basically cleared the entire galaxy map 100% Im at 35 hours Ill probably finish around 40 like I did with ME2. I waxed Diane Allers in my cabin real quick after sacrificing the entire quarian race, 10/10 would interview again.

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I made Tali commit suicide.

RIP Quarians.

Its hilarious to me that the Geth literally wiped out THEIR ENTIRE FUCKING RACE lol. No Quarians survived? haha wow.

I guess they were upset about the whole slave ai thing.

ME3 has been a pretty long grind for me, as I completed both DLC missions and have basically cleared the entire galaxy map 100% Im at 35 hours Ill probably finish around 40 like I did with ME2. I waxed Diane Allers in my cabin real quick after sacrificing the entire quarian race, 10/10 would interview again.
Lol hilarious

yeah I’m going for achievements so that’s no bueno.