Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

spronk

FPS noob
No? That pic Tuco posted is what they replaced her old barely photoshopped stock portrait with in the legendary edition.

but she has bird feet

1625582431068.png

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Haha, Shepard says "And thats for Miranda!" before killing Kai Leng. A++ would kill Miranda again.

Javik is awesome. He said the gay pilot was probably dead and we shouldnt look for him lmao, among other brutally harsh shit throughout the game. Before the last encounter Shepard asks him what he will do after the war, and he says he might go live among the Hanar like a king lol.

Jozu

Imagine plugging Tali missionary, her legs are propped up on your shoulders, and you are face to face with two strong hooves lol.

She probably falls under the three toed ungulate category. I bet they look like a smaller zebra foot.

Jozu

Lmao! What the fuck. The internet never ceases to deliver. Please subscribe to my HOOF CHANNEL GUYS.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Lol maybe I am bad at this game. I just finished it and ended up with the "no one tells me how to die! I'm not going to do ANYTHING!" ending. The kid then fucks off and is like oh well cycle continues and then Shepard just....dies anyway? The Reapers won we lost its over but I left this educational video for anyone who finds it!

Lol wtf. Basically you end up losing and dying but have hope your video you left behind will help the future generation maybe win? I reloaded and did the synthesis one, which is dumb as fuck, but at least it's way better and longer than the 4th I'm not doing anything! option. I actually made it 10 years--or however long it's been since og release--without spoiling the ending/endings.

I obviously heard how bad it was but finishing up I was basically going in blind. And holy fuck was it bad, as naturally I picked the worse option lol.

edit: Whats up with the game just flat out ignoring jack lol? At the end it shows a montage of everyone who died, mine was Mordin, Jacob, Miranda, kaiden, and Tali, but no Jack. Doesnt even have her name on the wall of the fallen in the Normandy.

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
edit: Whats up with the game just flat out ignoring jack lol? At the end it shows a montage of everyone who died, mine was Mordin, Jacob, Miranda, kaiden, and Tali, but no Jack. Doesnt even have her name on the wall of the fallen in the Normandy.
You're just that bad at Mass Effect.

Jozu

Right lol the game was like fuck you!

The game is surprisingly unforgiving with speech options sometimes. To be honest the final dialogue with the catalyst child ended up going the way it did for me because I thought you would be able to listen to all the dialogue he has to say and then they will let you choose what option you want to at the end. But no, you literally have to choose when the option appears on screen, any joshing around or clicking something else closes that option off and then you're on to the next one until you ultimately just deny them all like I did.

Oh well, im glad I finally finished it.

At the end my synthesis decision was best for EDI and Jeff.

The End.

Malevolus

Trakanon Raider
Lol maybe I am bad at this game. I just finished it and ended up with the "no one tells me how to die! I'm not going to do ANYTHING!" ending. The kid then fucks off and is like oh well cycle continues and then Shepard just....dies anyway? The Reapers won we lost its over but I left this educational video for anyone who finds it!

Lol wtf. Basically you end up losing and dying but have hope your video you left behind will help the future generation maybe win? I reloaded and did the synthesis one, which is dumb as fuck, but at least it's way better and longer than the 4th I'm not doing anything! option. I actually made it 10 years--or however long it's been since og release--without spoiling the ending/endings.

I obviously heard how bad it was but finishing up I was basically going in blind. And holy fuck was it bad, as naturally I picked the worse option lol.

Not sure about the video montage but her name should be on the wall as Jacqueline Nought,

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

I have been trying to find the actors who the ME characters were modeled after, for instance seeing the tomorrow war made me notice Pratts daughter is Miranda.

Zaeed looked so familiar and I couldnt figure it out, but its this tv actor guy.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have been trying to find the actors who the ME characters were modeled after, for instance seeing the tomorrow war made me notice Pratts daughter is Miranda.

Zaeed looked so familiar and I couldnt figure it out, but its this tv actor guy.

He was great

Jozu

The voice actor yeah, but the actor they modeled him after is a different guy. I couldnt find his name..

Jozu

LMAO.

I managed to get him out alive, he just spent a lot of time in his quarters. Never really used him much.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Zaeed was one of my favorite characters in ME2 and his brief bits in ME3 were pretty good, too.