Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

spronk

FPS noob
i never took zaeed on missions because his eye freaked me the fuck out. i'd rather watch tali and her hook clomp around than turn around and have zaeed staring at me

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
He got mad at me for touching his gun. He even had a name for it lol. I like him I just didn't need another rifle.

I pretty much rolled

ME1: Garrus and Wrex
ME2: Grunt and Garrus
ME3: Garrus and Javik.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I have been trying to find the actors who the ME characters were modeled after, for instance seeing the tomorrow war made me notice Pratts daughter is Miranda.

Zaeed looked so familiar and I couldnt figure it out, but its this tv actor guy.

Nice catch.

The Illusive Man was famously voiced by (and modelled on I guess) Martin Sheen.

Jozu

Yea I thought that was his voice!

Wow. I guess his model is based on Sheen as well, looks familiar enough. A young Sheen.

Any idea who Anderson was modeled after? He does look familiar, his voice is Kieth David.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea I thought that was his voice!

Wow. I guess his model is based on Sheen as well, looks familiar enough. A young Sheen.

Any idea who Anderson was modeled after? He does look familiar, his voice is Kieth David.

Man, you're firing on all cylinders today. Didn't know that either.

But now I hear his voice it couldn't be anyone else. Just makes me see Anderson in an even more badass light now.

• 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I guess I can see not knowing Yvonne Strahovski voiced and modeled Miranda Lawson. She's not THAT big of an actress. But I also remember the internet making a big deal about it.

But I don't know how you hear Keith David's voice and not go "Is that Keith David?".

I don't know how you hear Martin Sheen's voice AND likeness and not go "Is that Martin Sheen?".

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't know how you hear Martin Sheen's voice AND likeness and not go "Is that Martin Sheen?".
I mean I can sort of understand not immediately recognizing Keith David because it's just his voice, not his face. But how do you possibly see the Illusive Man and not immediately recognize Martin Sheen?

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I mean I can sort of understand not immediately recognizing Keith David because it's just his voice, not his face. But how do you possibly see the Illusive Man and not immediately recognize Martin Sheen?

None of the voice actors are the face models of the characters, except for Yvonne / Miranda.

Attachments

• yeah-no.jpg
    yeah-no.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 39
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I've literally never seen that image on the left before, did they redo the Illusive Man's appearance for legendary edition? Cause he was pretty unmistakable in the originals.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
From a cutscene in 3 I think, the rendered scenes are usually darker, but it is unmistakably that face.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I've never seen that side-by-side picture either. I bet part of it is your brain hearing his voice and literally drawing conclusions with the image.

That said, they should have fucked with us and modeled him after Emilio Estevez.

Jozu

That picture on the left is what the Illusive Man picture is in the Codex entry in Mass Effect 3.

I knew his voice sounded familiar, I just forgot his name.

I didnt know Yvonne did her voice as well thats awesome.

Here is a list of all the models.

I guess Andersons actor was...Tony Todd? Illusive man is not Sheen, its John Bridell with Sheens voice. I pretty much figured them all out now lol. We know who Zaeed is now too so I think thats every human.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finished all 3 in 112 hours. Not sure why many didn't like 3. I picked the synthesis ending. Great games.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
the original ME3 ending was much more cut down and short, they added a TON of stuff in a dlc months after release. The citadel DLC also imo added a LOT to the ending, it felt like a nice denouement before the actual ending and the citadel DLC was not there at release.

I was pretty happy with the ME3 ending this time around too, while in the original play through I was so pissed off I just un-installed the games and never touched any of them again until this year.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Finished all 3 in 112 hours. Not sure why many didn't like 3. I picked the synthesis ending. Great games.

OG game didn’t haven’t extended cut, citadel dlc, or Leviathan.

• 1Like