Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If you guys want a fun rabbit hole to go down, check out the You Tube series "Saddest Party on the Citedel" which is basically guys trying to kill as many of the crew off as possible in the most horrible ways possible during a trilogy run. Fucking brutal cringe and hilarious at the same time, including some twists I did not even realize were possible.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
138.7 hours, soldier for most of it (I did infiltrator on one of the 1st two games) Paragon this time. I haven't touched these since the 3rd one 1st came out. 1st time with all of ME3 DLC and the extended ending.
At the end I decided to see what shooting the kid would do (it's what you do right?). Apparently that gives the refusal ending LOL.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

ME legendary is probably my favorite game of the last 2-3 years, which is sorta sad

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

spronk

FPS noob

Delorean_Infographic_896x2400.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fist is so early in ME1 that I had to do a search to remember who the hell he was. Why would you even include him in the statistics?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I'm playing Andromeda and if the same team behind that is behind this new one...

No Thank You Reaction GIF

Maybe when I can get the complete edition for like 75+ percent off but outside of that, fuck no. Andromeda is a sloppy fucking mess.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
the andromeda team was Bioware Montreal which got essentially shut down after andromeda

the team behind mass effect 4 is the original bioware team (whats left of it... not much) but they also made Anthem so who can say

i'd assume mass effect 4 is shitty, but who cares they remastered ME1-3 and i'm happy i could play it again without needing mods or a PC

although modders today released the pinnacle station DLC from ME1, which was stripped from legendary edition because bioware lost the source code lol

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
wrong thread;

On another note;

Does ME: Andromeda ever stop feeling like a muddled fucking mess and an imitiation of the earlier Mass Effect games?

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm

Delorean_Infographic_896x2400.png

Huh wow:

- around 50% of players did ME1 and ME2 on Normal difficulty
- ME3 only 28% completed Normal difficulty, more than 50% went down to Casual or Narrative

Was my first time through and plowed through all 3 on Normal as Soldier. Don't remember ME3 had that much of a difficulty bump?

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Can't let forums cloud your perception. On here we all played on hard, never died, fucked everyone and saved the universe.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
I did Insanity playthroughs of all 3, but I ran Infiltrator so ME2/3 were easy mode with stealth and BOOM FUCKIN' HEADSHOT.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
game is $25 on console physical in a lot of places, 100% worth it at that price. also cheap digitally

success of wheel of time has amazon almost finished closing a deal to make a Mass Effect TV series

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
game is $25 on console physical in a lot of places, 100% worth it at that price. also cheap digitally

success of wheel of time has amazon almost finished closing a deal to make a Mass Effect TV series

Uhh yeah if anyone hasn't tried this highly recommend. Witcher 3 levels of characters but FPS shooting.