Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
All those characters and side stories are why many people seem to think ME2 was the best of the series!
I know you're being facetious but it was great the first time through when I played it on release, and the second time when I replayed it to get the perfect completionist ending. But the third time through I mostly want to enjoy the mechanics and high points, but also feel obligated to resolve the daddy issues to get the optimal endings. Not that it matters because of ME3.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
I know you're being facetious but it was great the first time through when I played it on release,

Not really. Weird thing in my ME2 rabbit hole is how many people (on dumber forums granted) arguing it's the best ME game and one of the best games overall ever.

I was annoyed and disappointed by all the same things I am now, in addition to there not being much improvements in Legendary. Second time I was hyped to see them take the lazy route.

ME2 was an average, forgettable experience to the point I think I finished it, but never played more ME games except I think replaying the original once after.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
internet hyperbole never gets old

Saying a game isn't good is hyperbole? Didn't say worst ever. Just ultimately a very average, forgettable game with distracting design choices. It's average. It's not good. Certainly not great. Nor terrible. Just average.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
ME2 is great. Only thing that would've made it better is the real mako and podracing.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Saying a game isn't good is hyperbole? Didn't say worst ever. Just ultimately a very average, forgettable game with distracting design choices. It's average. It's not good. Certainly not great. Nor terrible. Just average.

You're really going out of your way to try and hate on the game for some reason and lashing out because nobody else agrees with you.

Maybe accept that you're not the authority on what everyone else enjoys and you having an austic sperg out over one conversation in a game is your own issue

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You're really going out of your way to try and hate on the game for some reason and lashing out because nobody else agrees with you.

Maybe accept that you're not the authority on what everyone else enjoys and you having an austic sperg out over one conversation in a game is your own issue

Me giving an opinion that you don't like is me somehow being an authority on what others enjoy? That's ironic.

I obviously haven't had only one complaint about to game. I've been shitting up the thread for days with many issues I have with ME2. Why would you make up a stupid lie like that?

Autistic sperg? Maybe. But at least I'm not a liar. I feel comfortable sperging on a forum prone to autistic sperging, but there's only a small handful of serial liars... Is there a lower form of retard on this forum than being a liar?

Why do you feel comfortable being a liar?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I can see how the remastering of 1 would end up throwing the flaws of 2 into much sharper contrast.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
ME2 is still at least a "good" game, but I definitely agree that a remastered 1 would show you how it's massively overrated. Nothing in that game ever felt "big" to me. It felt like a bunch of corridors on planets/areas you seemingly randomly found your way to. If not for some really excellent character writing with people like Mordin, Garrus, Thane, etc., ME2 would definitely fall all the way down to "average" for me.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Me giving an opinion that you don't like is me somehow being an authority on what others enjoy? That's ironic.

I obviously haven't had only one complaint about to game. I've been shitting up the thread for days with many issues I have with ME2. Why would you make up a stupid lie like that?

Autistic sperg? Maybe. But at least I'm not a liar. I feel comfortable sperging on a forum prone to autistic sperging, but there's only a small handful of serial liars... Is there a lower form of retard on this forum than being a liar?

Why do you feel comfortable being a liar?

You're not giving an opinion, you're stating it as facts and then attacking anyone that doesn't agree like the above example.

People enjoying mass effect really pisses you off for some reason.

And Mass effect was always considered better storywise than #2 but the gameplay was just so much funner in #2 which is why it got my praise. Though, you already explained you're shitty at it or something which somehow makes everyone else wrong again.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You're not giving an opinion, you're stating it as facts and then attacking anyone that doesn't agree like the above example.

People enjoying mass effect really pisses you off for some reason.

And Mass effect was always considered better storywise than #2 but the gameplay was just so much funner in #2 which is why it got my praise. Though, you already explained you're shitty at it or something which somehow makes everyone else wrong again.

Attacking? Sure, why not add giant weeping vagina to your being a liar. An interesting strategy, but what's it for to do with the quality of the game or merits of my perspective?

We're all just sharing opinions. That's how discussions and posting on a forum about a game works. You trying to go with the angle that my sharing opinions is actually me stating facts and attacking people is awkward and lame, even for you.

People sharing their opinions really pisses me off... Ya got me. I'm enraged and you really are a real mind reader!

You're really reaching, and it's almost funny watching you spazz like a retard railing against everything you yourself are doing. I appreciate it, though, because the more retarded and spastic you act, the more apparent it will be that I'm just boringly sharing my opinions on a video game.

If you have anything relevant to actually say, well I suppose you would have tried to make an actual point and not just done whatever this shit is you're doing.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Attacking? Sure, why not add giant weeping vagina to your being a liar. An interesting strategy, but what's it for to do with the quality of the game or merits of my perspective?

We're all just sharing opinions. That's how discussions and posting on a forum about a game works. You trying to go with the angle that my sharing opinions is actually me stating facts and attacking people is awkward and lame, even for you.

People sharing their opinions really pisses me off... Ya got me. I'm enraged and you really are a real mind reader!

You're really reaching, and it's almost funny watching you spazz like a retard railing against everything you yourself are doing. I appreciate it, though, because the more retarded and spastic you act, the more apparent it will be that I'm just boringly sharing my opinions on a video game.

If you have anything relevant to actually say, well I suppose you would have tried to make an actual point and not just done whatever this shit is you're doing.

Sure, keep posting on how ME is shit and everyone that enjoys it is retarded. You constantly posting novels is a completely non-autistic thing to do and you're clearly the rational one.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Mass Effect is the greatest game ever made and anyone who doesn't enjoy "making the rounds" giving emotional support to grown ass adults after every fight is retarded.

• 3Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 3 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>

My opinion is that your opinion on this is terrible. You are awesome. Your opinion on Mass Effect is somehow like Thanos' birth:

FJB6npCaUAItM98.jpg

Mass Effect is the greatest game ever made and anyone who doesn't enjoy "making the rounds" giving emotional support to grown ass adults after every fight is retarded.

You mean "interacting with the other characters in the game"? Yeah, it's terrible. Don't worry, though, Diablo/Wolcen/Last Epoch/PoE await, Lone Ranger (or Huntress, whatever you prefer).

• 1Salty

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Sure, keep posting on how ME is shit and everyone that enjoys it is retarded. You constantly posting novels is a completely non-autistic thing to do and you're clearly the rational one.

Where did I say a single person who enjoyed "ME" is retarded, much less EvErYoNe? Lying again? Why can't you stop lying?

You claim "ME" as a whole, when I've very clearly and specifically been talking about the ME2. More lies.

I've only called you retarded, and I feel justified in that assessment for retarded hyperbolic lies like that.

Funny thing, I'm enjoying ME2, I just think it's over hyped and a very average game with a lot of inexplicable unforced errors.

Also, I've admitted to autistic sperging, so not the greatest insult. Which is why you're going to go with the "you write too much!" insult now? Sad.

I feel sorry for you. This is really pathetic and desperate trolling. Why are you lying and exaggerating like this, and for what purpose?

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
My opinion is that your opinion on this is terrible. You are awesome. Your opinion on Mass Effect is somehow like Thanos' birth:

What specifically? I'd love a discussion as I'm not above considering my opinion is wrong or incomplete.

ME2 gets a bit better as you get through more actual plot points and story elements, but that also has the side effect of also making all the ancillary stuff more frustrating. So the meter goes up and down, but still falling securely on average.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm

It is a tribute to how good the acting the writing / acting in these games that I actually did that willingly.

Almost no other games would I even care to do it.

Damn does Mass Effect have huge TV series potential. Imagine these with The Expanse level writing and GOT budget ... :eek:

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Where did I say a single person who enjoyed "ME" is retarded, much less EvErYoNe? Lying again? Why can't you stop lying?

You claim "ME" as a whole, when I've very clearly and specifically been talking about the ME2. More lies.

I've only called you retarded, and I feel justified in that assessment for retarded hyperbolic lies like that.

Funny thing, I'm enjoying ME2, I just think it's over hyped and a very average game with a lot of inexplicable unforced errors.

Also, I've admitted to autistic sperging, so not the greatest insult. Which is why you're going to go with the "you write too much!" insult now? Sad.

I feel sorry for you. This is really pathetic and desperate trolling. Why are you lying and exaggerating like this, and for what purpose?

You've argued with everyone that's disagreed with you. Telling them they're "objectively wrong" for not agreeing with you and that everyone has "long covid" for liking ME2.

Looking forward to another 30 paragraphs on how you never did any of the things you did and crying that people don't agree with your retarded opinions

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
You've argued with everyone that's disagreed with you. Telling them they're "objectively wrong" for not agreeing with you and that everyone has "long covid" for liking ME2.

Looking forward to another 30 paragraphs on how you never did any of the things you did and crying that people don't agree with your retarded opinions

My long Covid joke had nothing to do with people liking ME2. It was a joke, in response to you (also a joke), because I was specifically referencing one scene in an entire DLC that I thought was cringe worthy and that was extrapolated into claims I said the entire DLC was bad. It wasn't. It's rather good, but that one sky-car scene was idiotic. In my opinion. I'll add that in since you're such a fucking moron you can't figure out people are posting their opinions in posts with their opinions.

How dumb can you be?

Let's review. I say one scene is bad. You claim I'm saying the whole DLC is bad. I jokingly say you must have long Covid because your reading comprehension is as bad as your mother's taste in men. And now you're going to do the same thing and claim I was saying everyone who likes ME2 as a whole has long Covid cognitive issues.

You're an established liar. Now I suppose you could entertain me and make up some lie to explain why you're not very smart.

And people thought my long winded opinions were annoying... I couldn't make myself look more reasonable if you were my alt account. Of course, if you were my alt, I'd be so embarrassed I'd see myself out the nearest airlock.

Omg, now I'm suggesting anyone who likes Mass Effect should kill themselves!!!

• 1EyeRoll

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My long Covid joke had nothing to do with people liking ME2. It was a joke, in response to you (also a joke), because I was specifically referencing one scene in an entire DLC that I thought was cringe worthy and that was extrapolated into claims I said the entire DLC was bad. It wasn't. It's rather good, but that one sky-car scene was idiotic. In my opinion. I'll add that in since you're such a fucking moron you can't figure out people are posting their opinions in posts with their opinions.

How dumb can you be?

Let's review. I say one scene is bad. You claim I'm saying the whole DLC is bad. I jokingly say you must have long Covid because your reading comprehension is as bad as your mother's taste in men. And now you're going to do the same thing and claim I was saying everyone who likes ME2 as a whole has long Covid cognitive issues.

You're an established liar. Now I suppose you could entertain me and make up some lie to explain why you're not very smart.

And people thought my long winded opinions were annoying... I couldn't make myself look more reasonable if you were my alt account. Of course, if you were my alt, I'd be so embarrassed I'd see myself out the nearest airlock.

Omg, now I'm suggesting anyone who likes Mass Effect should kill themselves!!!

At no point did I ever mention DLCs.

You too dumb to realize you've been replying to mutiple people.

But please, continue tell me how I'm the idiot here