Mass effect Remastered - Legendary Edition - 2021

Stave

Potato del Grande
If I never played ME is this worth getting?
Absolutely. It's like the Lord of the Rings of PC games. It's one of those staple series that every gamer should play. I enjoyed it more than the Star Wars universe. They really nailed the atmosphere and world design in this series.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dont listen to these salty story fucks - the series in undoubtedly amazing. I played the entire series and literally paid fuck all to the story lol, fuckin loved the gameplay and what bit of the story i paid attention to.

Series is 9/10 - story is 10/10 until the last 1/4 of ME3 at which point it makes you double take at the ending lol - That aside its a great experience and well worth fuckin with if you need something to play

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 is kinda overrated imo. Like yeah it improved over the super clunky combat of the first one, but like 90% of the game was recruitment and loyalty missions, the central story was very minimal.

But those recruitment and loyalty missions had such an important bearing on ME3!

tenor.gif

• 3Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 3 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
If I never played ME is this worth getting?

Yes. But if you don't know much about it, I'd advice not looking up anything else about it. Don't watch any more trailers. Trailer for the Legendary edition is basically a spoiler in many regards. I'd just get the Legendary edition and start from ME 1.

Story, world and atmosphere of the series is amazing. Kind of crazy really how the studio behind Mass Effect Andromeda managed to take that background and mess up so bad in so many ways.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Kind of an unfair comparison, he doesn't look like that on the left.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
2 is kinda overrated imo. Like yeah it improved over the super clunky combat of the first one, but like 90% of the game was recruitment and loyalty missions, the central story was very minimal.
and yet, when I think about ME2 I mostly think about the recruitment and loyalty missions over whatever Martin Sheen was talking about.

• 2Like

KurganAU

<Gold Donor>
Kind of an unfair comparison, he doesn't look like that on the left.

Yeah it's not as stark in your video at the 21:30 time stamp.
Watching other youtube playthroughs and while some look decent, some look like this x360 trailer.

I didn't think they did any graphics updates between individual release and trilogy, but who knows.

Either way, be good to go through this again with a fresh coat of paint.

• 2Like

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
best deal.jpg

So I can buy the old version of ME3 for $30 to save $15 off the Legendary edition that includes the updated version of ME3?

I feel afraid to mock it because it seems so stupid that I think I am missing something and I am the stupid one.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
You get a discount if you bought the version of the game released last year prior to the remaster. What’s to mock?

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Because I don't have ME3, so that offer shows that I get a $15 discount if I spend $30.

Well if you want to play ME3 today then you pay $30, if you are okay waiting for the legendary edition then you don't spend $30

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user