May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

May users have a personal thread in the rickshaw?

• Yes

Votes: 271 66.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 33.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Fucking lol at the autism here. Leave the rickshaw alone you faggots.

Also take your meds, Hodj. (Draegansmugface)

• 4Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Lets use a good example person from back when we switched to Rerolled: Mikhail Bakunin

Mikhail went into every thread and just started calling everyone names and attacking everyone, holding some pretty ridiculous positions. When shawed for it, he'd blow up the moderation team with report abuse and such.

Why shouldn't a person engaging in that type of behavior be banned?

How is that not toxic behavior in a community?

It's no more toxic than you calling everyone who disagrees with you a fucking faggot or whatever it is you decide to use at the time. *shrug*

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Jew

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's no more toxic than you calling everyone who disagrees with you a fucking faggot or whatever it is you decide to use at the time. *shrug*

Actually it is. You can continue to try and create false equivalencies everywhere to justify your continued defense of Tanoomba's antics, but I don't make threads completely impossible for months to years on end to have any discussion in whatsoever.

So no, its not remotely comparable, you fucking moronic faggot.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Poor, delusional, triggered hodj.

Your admission you have no cogent rebuttal is accepted.

Never forget, the other two former mods who ran won overwhelmingly. You could barely garner more votes than Tanoomba.

• 1Jew
  • 1Hodjing

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Your admission you have no cogent rebuttal is accepted.

Never forget, the other two former mods who ran won overwhelmingly. You could barely garner more votes than Tanoomba.

My rebuttal was pretty clear really.

At any rate, your assberger tendencies are on the exact same levels as Tan and you're literally the only person who doesn't see it. The only thing he has over you is he can form coherent thoughts on a message board without the image of the person typing it out frothing at the mouth.

Mind you, he's still a shitlord but at least he realizes it. You? You're just a shitty version of Tan...and that's just plain sad.

Feel free to get your last word, I'm not going to bother responding. Anymore time wasted in a piece of filth like yourself is something that frankly, isn't going to happen anymore.

You fucking shit lord.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Your rebuttal was non existent, like your ability to maintain a marriage.

• 1Jew
  • 1Dislike

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Hodj, we are on the same page on a fair few things. But they are right, you keep getting whipped into a recent woolygimp esque amped up frenzy train. Followed by starting to fall apart on decent logic and decending into fairly classless personal shit.

(And I'm saying this coming from generally being fairly anti tarrant from mod days)

• 1Jew
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure he got personal first.

I just returned the favor.

Spare me the moralizing, Tarrant was Draegans buttboy and Tanoombas most fervant defender behind the scenes.

He was among the lowest vote getters in the mod elections. He has a long standing grudge against me and if he wants to punch Ill punch back ten times as hard. Hes a coward, as proven by his constant attempts to snipe and run away.

He is little better than tanoomba in my eyes. He also attacked me first, long sgo, and my memory is long, even if yours isnt.

The arguments from ignorance bore me.

• 1Jew
  • 1Hodjing

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
I voted yes for the same reasons many have stated. Couldn't care less really.

I'm pretty sure Screenshots is for threads with lots of pictures in them.

I mean, that would make sense.

Maybe we should make a designated shitposting forum, and leave Screenshots for important things like objectifying women's bodies.
There's nothing wrong with appreciating the female form. It's not objectifying women.

...but yeah you're right, it's objectifying women.

But only in a good way!

• 1Jew

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Hodj, we are on the same page on a fair few things. But they are right, you keep getting whipped into a recent woolygimp esque amped up frenzy train. Followed by starting to fall apart on decent logic and decending into fairly classless personal shit.

(And I'm saying this coming from generally being fairly anti tarrant from mod days)

You're wasting your time. Hodj is so wrapped up in his craziness that he can't see a normal persons logic. Because he isn't a normal person. He's retarded, and not the joking "this dudes retarded" type way....but legitmatly autistic.

I never had an issue with the guy, he took one up with me though and for a long time I let him do his thing. Now? Instead of letting someone who bothers me get to me and instead of going on a 7th grade child's tangent who's parents aren't around to hear like he does....every single time someone disagrees with him, I put him on ignore.

You know, the feature he refuses to use because if he did, he'd have to take a step off that soap box he so desperately loves because his parents never hugged him enough as a child.

Anyway, he is the way he is. Just feel bad for him and move on. The whole forum would be a better place if they did, with both him and Tam.

Edit--rarely (i.e. Never) have I ever went off about a user on these forums and I feel sort of bad about it. It's typically not the sort of person I am. But seriously, enough is enough with this dude. I have no patience for him any longer. Frankly I feel better for it and won't bring it up again beyond these couple posts.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Says hes done, writes a giant wall of attempts to defend himself from the consequences of his own actions.

Sorry, lying fuck, you were the first one to swing at me. Calling me duppin, trying to overrule my shawing of tanoomba. Youve keot it up for over a year, so cry some more.

You just lie like your butt buddy draegan through your teeth constantly.

You are a dishonest fuck. The community realizes it, thats why you are marginally more tolerated than Tanoomba. You are nobody to try and cast judgement on others.

You didn't go off on anybody, you aren't hurting my feelings or me. You're a joke to me. You're a joke to everyone around here, actually.

1. Mist
    43 vote(s)
    8.2%

2. Tanoomba
    35 vote(s)
    6.7%

3. Tarrant
    42 vote(s)
    8.0%

4. a_skeleton_02
    53 vote(s)
    10.1%
An open racist and a shut in who is a literal slave to her mother did better than you, and one of the most hated personalities on this forum barely didn't beat you as well. This is what the community thinks of you, Tarrant.

Last edited:
  • 1Jew
  • 1Hodjing

Zish

Trakanon Raider
If you want new people around here, having a gigantic banner that drags them into a thread that's nothing but a bunch of petty whining bullshit isn't the best way to do that.

• 3Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 3 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
If you want new people around here, having a gigantic banner that drags them into a thread that's nothing but a bunch of petty whining bullshit isn't the best way to do that.

On the other hand, at least they will quickly get familiar with the main content on this forum!

• 5Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users

Oldbased

> Than U
I voted no just in case retard rambo comes over but I am really fine with it either way and respect what the mass decide. Not a section of the forum I visit all that often and not a gold card member of.

• 1Jew

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Wow, what a shitfest this has turned in to.

I voted no. Why not just make one generic RR thread where they can post if they must? If users get restricted to the rickshaw, shouldn't they be...restricted? Not their own thread, but just the same thread everyone with the same restrictions has to use.

That said, meh. Whatever. Easy to ignore, and the only people who have serious issue with this is those who often get sent to the rickshaw. I guess that should be telling to those in charge.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Status
Not open for further replies.