Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I'm using my Gamestop rewards points for a 20$ off coupon, trading in about 30$ worth of games on top of that leaving me walking away with this on release day for $10. Too bad I can't get away with this more often, ha.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I've heard rumors of it being region locked now, but you could buy get the premium edition for ~$33 (base game + season pass) or the base game for $26 I believe if you bought it from a non-US vendor

Flank_sl

shitlord
I've heard rumors of it being region locked now, but you could buy get the premium edition for ~$33 (base game + season pass) or the base game for $26 I believe if you bought it from a non-US vendor
I don't know ab ut that, I paid ?30 ($50) for it on steam, bot the basic version.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Okay waitttt, holllllllld up. This game got delayed until November 18th for last gen?

I didn't see anything about this and I follow news pretty closely and watch IGN on my PSN all the time.

I went to GameStop to pick up my (fucking pre-order) and he informs me. This dude is a buddy of mine, we go way back, and knew I was looking forward to it and would've told me if he knew about this. So I ask him and he says he just found out like an hour before I came when he got to work and saw there were no copies there for PS3 but a ton of XB1/PS4. He said GameStop didn't send them an e-mail notification or anything so he couldn't alert the customers.

Fuck.
frown.png
frown.png
frown.png
Was so looking forward to it today. I was waiting for Bloodborne for a PS4 but now I wish I had one already.

edit; Which fucking sucks because if I remember correctly is also the release date for DA:I which I also pre-ordered.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
$28 from Nuuvem. It's a Brazilian equivalent to GMG and uses Paypal. Mordor is region free so it works out great. It's a reputable place.

Already got my key and installed in Steam.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Installing and playing now in ps4. Trip report to follow.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Played it for about an hour testing the Nemesis system. I purposely died several times to a named orc. Each time he killed me he leveled up while taking over another orc's rank. Pretty cool system I must say.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The graphic memory requirements on PC for the textures are ludicrous to say the least.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Ok this is pretty cool so far. The Orc leveling system is cool. And it's a fun open world type of game. Story is a little hard to follow at first but you can do quite a bit in the game. The game itself is like a cross between batman for combat, assassins creed for stealth mechanics and almost like a far cry style open world mission system. With this cool Orc leveling thing and lots of things to do in the world to kill orcs. Pretty fun so far.