Misunderstood pro football player donates an Xbox to a cancer ward

Status
Not open for further replies.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
All you people crusading in support of a liar whose 10+ year bluff just got called need to cool your jets. We all know a_skeleton_03 will get bored enough one day in a month or two and unban him

Some people find that entertaining apparently.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
after losing the bet and trying to get out of it with a weasley technicality along the lines of "nuh uh i said heads i win tails you lose"

Except that Burnem provided him with a Cutler avatar per the terms of the bet and Araysar still refused to honor the bet.

What's even more pathetic than Utnayan's decade long lie about his past is the people who couldn't resist the compulsion to call him on it and shit up threads just as much as he did. I doubt that anybody really believes Aychamo is a doctor, but instead of relentlessly getting all up in his face and calling him on it, we just smile, nod, roll our eyes, and carry on. If I'm wrong and people actually do believe it, I'll dig up another example. As has already been pointed out, Utnayan did more nice things for this community than the vast majority of posters between the drunken game nights and gifting games on Steam. But yeah lets ban him for a year because a shithead with a long history of shitting all over this community decided to abuse his position to pick a fight with him and ban him, for nonsense that was spewed in the rickshaw no less.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Except that Burnem provided him with a Cutler avatar per the terms of the bet and Araysar still refused to honor the bet.

What's even more pathetic than Utnayan's decade long lie about his past is the people who couldn't resist the compulsion to call him on it and shit up threads just as much as he did. I doubt that anybody really believes Aychamo is a doctor, but instead of relentlessly getting all up in his face and calling him on it, we just smile, nod, roll our eyes, and carry on. If I'm wrong and people actually do believe it, I'll dig up another example. As has already been pointed out, Utnayan did more nice things for this community than the vast majority of posters between the drunken game nights and gifting games on Steam. But yeah lets ban him for a year because a shithead with a long history of shitting all over this community decided to abuse his position to pick a fight with him and ban him, for nonsense that was spewed in the rickshaw no less.

1. It was a Putin avatar.
2. He was a psychopath who went out of his way to harass people and get completely crazy on this board. We're just trying to help him, instead of continuing to feed his delusions.

Nice troll, Gavinmad Gavinmad . But you cant be that bored that you''re actually going to try to pretend that Utnayan was some sort of martyr, are you?

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Here's another thing.

I was asked to put an end to it by a_skeleton_03. I would have likely been just as content to continue shitting on him in perpetuity but he wanted me to end it. I didnt take any action against him other than moving his posts to RR (also requested by a_skeleton_03) and restrained in every way from using my powers in a way that would seem prejudiced against him for this exact reason that you're pretending to post here now.

If I was going to end it, I surely wasnt going to roll over for this lying fuck after **HE** publicly called me out and then proceed to insult me nonstop for 400 posts just because I was a mod. I asked the team if I can issue him a Proof or Ban ultimatum and everyone was fine with it. I gave Utnayan Utnayan plenty of opportunities to end this by admitting the truth, posting the proof or by simply shutting the fuck up and walking away like he could have done from the get go. (BTW, he kept insisting that I was the one who was poking the bear - LMAO)

But sure, I'm the bad guy after exercising nonstop restraint while I got a widely despised moron disrupting multiple threads and attacking me like a rabid dog.

• 1Solidarity

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
some sort of martyr

"And the King shall answer and say unto them, 'Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.'" -- Matthew 25:40

• 2Picard
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Here's another thing.

I was asked to put an end to it by a_skeleton_03. I would have likely been just as content to continue shitting on him in perpetuity but he wanted me to end it. I didnt take any action against him other than moving his posts to RR (also requested by a_skeleton_03) and restrained in every way from using my powers in a way that would seem prejudiced against him for this exact reason that you're pretending to post here now.

If I was going to end it, I surely wasnt going to roll over for this lying fuck after **HE** publicly called me out and then proceed to insult me nonstop for 400 posts just because I was a mod. I asked the team if I can issue him a Proof or Ban ultimatum and everyone was fine with it. I gave Utnayan Utnayan plenty of opportunities to end this by admitting the truth, posting the proof or by simply shutting the fuck up and walking away like he could have done from the get go. (BTW, he kept insisting that I was the one who was poking the bear - LMAO)

But sure, I'm the bad guy after exercising nonstop restraint while I got a widely despised moron disrupting multiple threads and attacking me like a rabid dog.

This is an entirely accurate post.

• 1Solidarity

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik I find your use of mangos, distasteful.

Araysar Araysar one year ban is way too much. RRP him for a month if you must. The RRP is the safe place to chimp out against mods, that is what is there for.

You were no picnic either. Do you remember when u lead a campaign to demod me, remember that? Just let it go.

• 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Probably because he didn't shit any thread up that they actually liked posting in, so they don't give a fuck if he shit up any thread with the mere mention of Nintendo or NFL.

I'm pretty sure Pharmakos is just being a contrarian at this point. He didn't give half as much of a fuck when Ryanz was banned and he was the primary cause behind that.

• 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Apparently I did. Consider me admonished.
Furby himself banned Utnayan because of his faggotry in the Vanguard thread. when The Black Hand (or Millie) bans you, then its a forever ban but as was said, he did his time, that was over ten years ago and if he hasnt attacked any game devs since then and we have the ability to simply thread ban now, then its no longer necessary to ban people for simply shitting up a thread.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
gshurik gshurik I find your use of mangos, distasteful.

Araysar Araysar one year ban is way too much. RRP him for a month if you must. The RRP is the safe place to chimp out against mods, that is what is there for.

It will be one year. I promised him there will be no early release, no early parole, no intervention from powers that be to commute his sentence. He knew this and he still made his choice. He will serve the full year as long as I can help it.

Be glad he's not serving a lifetime ban as was originally floated around. I actually gave him a much lesser sentence and still kept a path for redemption open to him.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
you only gave him a 24 hour notice of the ultimatum, tho. FoH tradition is to give 14 days for responses to ultimatums. ban nullified imo.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure Pharmakos is just being a contrarian at this point. He didn't give half as much of a fuck when Ryanz was banned and he was the primary cause behind that.

Ryanz was literally asking for it. he wanted his account deleted. different story.

if Ryanz wants back, literally all he has to do is ask. there was no timeframe on the ban, it was just put in place temporarily to prevent him from sabotaging his post history.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
pharmakos' posting was better when it was stunted by chemo

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
pharmakos' posting was better when it was stunted by chemo

oh come on, my joke about how he should have had 14 days to respond to the ultimatum per Furor's precedent was pretty good :p

• 1Picard

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
right, but he did say it. so your dressing sexy/rape analogy is another false equivalency.

if a woman dresses sexy and then gets raped, not her fault. if a man tells a woman he's going to buy her a plane ticket so she can come get raped, and she takes up his offer -- probably her fault.

what if a man tells a woman hes gonna show her what life and love is, full fucking center?

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
You drove him to it. You're the reason he doesn't post here any more. Take some responsibility.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You drove him to it. You're the reason he doesn't post here any more. Take some responsibility.

Shifting the goal posts much? First I didn't care that he was banned, now it's my fault that he willingly left?

He ragequit only after a_skeleton_03 scolded him, and the general consensus was that he must be pretty unstable to throw a hissy fit and take his ball and go home.

Try harder.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Furby himself banned Utnayan because of his faggotry in the Vanguard thread. when The Black Hand (or Millie) bans you, then its a forever ban but as was said, he did his time, that was over ten years ago and if he hasnt attacked any game devs since then and we have the ability to simply thread ban now, then its no longer necessary to ban people for simply shitting up a thread.
Since my memory is obviously suspect I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Schilling was much after the Vanguard debacle. It was actually on Rerolled I think, after Ut would have been given a new lease on posting, so to speak. It's probably backed up here somewhere, actually, but I'm not gonna spend the time to look. Point being, he definitely didn't learn his lesson after the first banning then (if my memory is correct).

Archdruid Archeron

the Site Surgeon
<Granularity Engineer>
Two threads on this topic moving a Politics thread pace: you guys are really spoiling us. Thanks.
sparta-popcorn.png

• 1Worf
Status
Not open for further replies.