Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
1667352331895.png

Nice! Chanters again!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Game looks remarkably better month to month. Spell particles, new animations, armor models, music.

MnM really deserves more attention, at least relative to the other game that shows no real progress year to year.

The game is about 3 years out still. The little attention it has is perfect right now. It doesn't need the AoC hype behind it. Neither game will live up to that kind of hype.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Masakari

Pattern Recognition Expert
<Gold Donor>
People be like "that game sux the only places to level are solb or lguk"

And I start in with reminding them about Kedge, the upstairs of Highkeep, all the guards, sea fury Island etc

And get called a try hard incel or some such

There's really only a handful of people that know all this stuff that are also willing to have a discussion about it instead of nose down dominating emu servers

As a Lock, I used to love camping the nobles and such in Highkeep.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
As a Lock, I used to love camping the nobles and such in Highkeep.

Their class title did change to warlock at 60, but the nobles would long be green.

It was a tight camp for dark elf and smaller too :).

• 1Like

Groove

Trakanon Raider

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flipmode

EQOA Refugee
This is the MMO I am looking forward to more than any other, TBH. I love the direction of the devs, the low poly artwork, and the revealed classes.

• 4Solidarity
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

fat12

Trakanon Raider
This is the MMO I am looking forward to more than any other, TBH. I love the direction of the devs, the low poly artwork, and the revealed classes.
Yeah, when are they going to let us throw some money at them already. Even if it's a patreon for their YouTube content.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Definitely like the low key approach devs are using, rather than overhyping and trying to fund off the hype. Games that do that rarely succeed. Best thing these guys could do is get as far as they can while keeping a low profile.

• 1Like

Leaton

Trakanon Raider
Kithani Kithani . I made a post asking OP to put in game website link in the OP, but then found some links to the page a few pages into this thread. No option to delete my post 🤷‍♀️.

I like the look of the game so far, character graphics a bit wanting. ( Troll concept is pretty much right on :emoji_thumbsup: )

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Kithani Kithani ( Troll concept is pretty much right on :emoji_thumbsup: )

I am not 100% on the Troll. Actually my main complaint so far is that every races concept art is way too cute.

Certainly not a deal breaker; I will be playing this.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Goblin something for me, I always go goblin when I can. RIP bloodmage.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I can't wait to finally get in and play some, 2023 can't come soon enough.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Been mostly ignoring this but caught up and already getting hyped. Looks like solid progress throughout development.

• 2Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Hopefully people temper expectations. The Q1 testing is only going to be a couple zones or so isn't it? They still have a long way to go, but it's an encouraging sign nonetheless.