It should be on ymtd.com with some annoying music playing in the background. lolCountdown timer straight out of the late 90s.
Can I Play M&M Yet?
caniplaymonstersandmemoriesyet.com

Kungen probably would have been the biggest, but he got catfished by wowf. Tho there’s the perpetual rumors about Cohh going to do one.



I like the new cleric spell! Though more to afford at lvl 4.Patch notes up. Wizard changes and cleric gets a group buff for the fzark proc. Nice. Also kick returns for spb and the knights.
No idea, i think they were decent dps like in the mid levels or so. They just have like zero spells to start with now, so they seem real bare bones and lame to start with. Mebbe better now?Are Wizards going to be decent dps now? I want to hold off on the Shaman till Trolls, but playing a Wizard didn't seem like an option before today's changes.
Funny you mention ytmnd.com because that site just popped into my head earlier today and I linked it to a friend who had his mind blown it still exists. LolIt should be on ymtd.com with some annoying music playing in the background. lol

If you play on the Boxing server yes. As far as 1 PC setup it should be doable.can you box on 1 pc in this shit? figured i'll kill some time with this for a month or so to see how i like it, but would probably 2 box if you can
can you box on 1 pc in this shit? figured i'll kill some time with this for a month or so to see how i like it, but would probably 2 box if you can
Oh I agree, watching it is boring as fuck. Playing it is like having Lynard Skynard - Free Bird playing when a pull goes wrong.MnM is a horrible streaming game. It appeals to Gen Xers and older millennials. You realistically won't see any large streamers play it.