Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,634
917
Kungen probably would have been the biggest, but he got catfished by wowf. Tho there’s the perpetual rumors about Cohh going to do one.
 

nunny

Golden Knight of the Realm
21
9
Cohh probably feels burned out because every MMORPG he backs crashes and burns.
 
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
11,503
8,998
Kungen probably would have been the biggest, but he got catfished by wowf. Tho there’s the perpetual rumors about Cohh going to do one.

I did end up grouping with Cohh in a six man once during the closed beta. The people in the group were gushing over him. It was kind of embarrassing to watch them do that.
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,634
917
Patch notes up. Wizard changes and cleric gets a group buff for the fzark proc. Nice. Also kick returns for spb and the knights.
 
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
11,503
8,998
Are Wizards going to be decent dps now? I want to hold off on the Shaman till Trolls, but playing a Wizard didn't seem like an option before today's changes.
 

bolok

Trakanon Raider
1,634
917
Are Wizards going to be decent dps now? I want to hold off on the Shaman till Trolls, but playing a Wizard didn't seem like an option before today's changes.
No idea, i think they were decent dps like in the mid levels or so. They just have like zero spells to start with now, so they seem real bare bones and lame to start with. Mebbe better now?
They still havent really done any dps tuning tho, they want to do that after all the class reworks are live,so i'd assume they'll get some buffs.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Woefully Inept

Silver Baron of the Realm
10,362
43,496
It should be on ymtd.com with some annoying music playing in the background. lol
Funny you mention ytmnd.com because that site just popped into my head earlier today and I linked it to a friend who had his mind blown it still exists. Lol
 
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
<Silver Donator>
10,133
4,026
can you box on 1 pc in this shit? figured i'll kill some time with this for a month or so to see how i like it, but would probably 2 box if you can
 

Siliconemelons

Ssraeszha Raider
15,670
25,319
can you box on 1 pc in this shit? figured i'll kill some time with this for a month or so to see how i like it, but would probably 2 box if you can

There is a specific server that “allows” up to 3 boxing.

I would say duo can go quite far, quite easy, quickly.
 
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
13,521
14,125
MnM is a horrible streaming game. It appeals to Gen Xers and older millennials. You realistically won't see any large streamers play it.
Oh I agree, watching it is boring as fuck. Playing it is like having Lynard Skynard - Free Bird playing when a pull goes wrong.
 
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Grabbit Allworth

Confirmed J6 Insurrectionist
2,168
8,524
I'm playing rogue and was set on Deep Elf despite the weak martial stats and the faction. Hard to pass on Halfling with +15 piercing though. I know if I don't go halfling it will always be in the back of my mind. So, I guess I'm blind, and short.
I have zero EA/Beta experience, but I've always played Rogue and that's what I plan to play in MnM -- I was an Assling in EQ, but was hoping to avoid going down that path a second time.

From what I understand, + to weapon skills is quite powerful and a huge incentive to pick a Halfling -- that said, is the bonus only useful while leveling? As in, does everyone eventually get to the same cap or is it a situation where Assling rogues will have like 150 Piercing Skill while everyone else is at 135?