Monsters and Memories (Project_N) - Old School Indie MMO

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
6,453
6,457
My launcher just decided to stop working. Been using the same stuff for years 🤷‍♀️

So I'm doing the native launcher with umu-run and praying. It is downloading now.

Gave me a chance to make a coffee anyway.
 

Fucker

Log Wizard
17,341
43,026
These people are completely fucked. I knew nothing about the game going in. Managed to get a character created and somehow in game? I can't see anything at all and have 0 idea of what to do. Can't talk to anyone and zero clue how to start.

Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all.

They did get $15.83 out of me which I for sure will reverse with my CC company.

This game will last maybe 3-4 months and will fold. I'm pretty sure it exists only to make Pantheon look good. How does shit like this even get made?
 
  • 2Worf
  • 1Imbecile
Reactions: 2 users

...

Goonsquad Officer
8,547
20,719
These people are completely fucked. I knew nothing about the game going in. Managed to get a character created and somehow in game? I can't see anything at all and have 0 idea of what to do. Can't talk to anyone and zero clue how to start.

Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all.

They did get $15.83 out of me which I for sure will reverse with my CC company.

This game will last maybe 3-4 months and will fold. I'm pretty sure it exists only to make Pantheon look good. How does shit like this even get made?
how did you enjoy the vision aspect?

Make something with ultravision if it's impacting you so much heh