


how did you enjoy the vision aspect?These people are completely fucked. I knew nothing about the game going in. Managed to get a character created and somehow in game? I can't see anything at all and have 0 idea of what to do. Can't talk to anyone and zero clue how to start.
Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all.
They did get $15.83 out of me which I for sure will reverse with my CC company.
This game will last maybe 3-4 months and will fold. I'm pretty sure it exists only to make Pantheon look good. How does shit like this even get made?
yea this i do not understand, why not level 1 shieldbroWhewie enchanter feels genuinely awful to level as, no level 1 pet is wild
Just curious but did you read about the game before?These people are completely fucked. I knew nothing about the game going in. Managed to get a character created and somehow in game? I can't see anything at all and have 0 idea of what to do. Can't talk to anyone and zero clue how to start.
Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all. Also: can't see anything. At all.
They did get $15.83 out of me which I for sure will reverse with my CC company.
This game will last maybe 3-4 months and will fold. I'm pretty sure it exists only to make Pantheon look good. How does shit like this even get made?
25 copper for a lvl 1 spell is rough.Been up since about an hour after launch, very smooth so far. Few lag spikes but no disconnects etc.
spell cost changes are brutal for level 1. Hard to get that 25copper so I could actually do damage on the shaman.

the launch is the best part of these games, it'll be dead afterwards
it's 15$, u cant get lunch for that
been smooth when i played for 6 hours or so at launch
that said, it should be smooth, game is the same as what passed for a mmo 25 years ago
what happened to moores law
Moores law applies to the fact a bunch of dudes made it for free in their spare time. You couldn't even license an engine to attempt something like this 15-20 years agothe launch is the best part of these games, it'll be dead afterwards
it's 15$, u cant get lunch for that
been smooth when i played for 6 hours or so at launch
that said, it should be smooth, game is the same as what passed for a mmo 25 years ago
what happened to moores law