Mr. Robot

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This season was bullshit.

I thought these people were hackers. Now it's just lost/fightclub/matrix mashup.

I'm out

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They were hackers that took down the system. Now they're fucked up with no idea of what to do next. That's why they're doing random shit now.

• 1Picard

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
:smuggly:

image.jpeg

• 1Like

Needless

Toe Sucker
I had zero idea S3 started tonight, i can't even remember anything that happens in S2 it was so forgetable. I hope they go back to S1 shit :(

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, I had no idea it was back tonight. But it was.

Very psycho episode. This show is so levels beyond crazy, but it's still great. Eliot is nuts, Mr. Robot is nuts, Angela is nuts, they're all bat shit. But I'll be damned if it isn't a fun ride. I didn't like how they made it political, showing Antifa and Trump, but I guess that's what this show does. I can deal with it.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Strong start to the season. Meryl streep's daughter, Grace Gummer, so hot.

Its painful how stupid some of the fan theories and shit on reddit is for this show. We're talking time travel, alternate universes, everything being an AI, etc levels of retardation. I really hope one of those isn't the "twist" this season, i like the fact that things are grounded in reality, it's been one of the major strengths of the show.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
"grounded in reality"

name of corporation is "evil corp".

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
The insides of the nuclear power plant at the beginning of the episode really looked like a linear accelerator, ala the Hadron collidor. Angela's little "... what if we could go back and undo everything?" speech x2 makes me think that Whiterose does have some sort of mechanism planned to either switch universes or time travel. Those are not throwaway lines from Angela, she really, really believes she can undo her and Elliott's parents deaths and its gonna be interesting to see how that unfolds. I have a feeling it'll be pretty grounded in reality until the final episode or two though.

Whole episode felt very much like something out of Fringe, and I liked it. Wouldn't it be amazing if they got John Noble (Walter Bishop) as a guest star this season.