Mr. Robot

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah tonight's episode was pretty enjoyable. Sadly it was a little short.

I am starting to wonder if the Lost-type shit is about to start happening. Hopefully it doesn't go too far off the rails.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
OK episode. Important piece is needed for the plan and they want the unstable guy to do it when it can be done by anyone?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
If its complicated then why are there step by step instructions?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Unless it couldn't be done by just anyone, and Angela ended up fucking it up.

She did seem a little put off when he asked if she actually understand and executed everything on the piece of paper. Guess we'll find out.

Episode was crazy good though.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
OK episode. Important piece is needed for the plan and they want the unstable guy to do it when it can be done by anyone?

You mean the savant God like computer genius who masterminded the plan in the first place? Yeah, can't imagine why they'd want him in on it.

You also missed the part where he asked if she did everything and she froze up. At least you redeemed yourself by claiming you know exactly what the "instructions" consisted of.

Caliane

#10 was leave the room Summer. Did you do that? no you fucking didn't summer.

spronk

FPS noob
I dunno i felt the episode was too gimmicky over substance. I really, really, really didn't like Angela executing the plan. I know she's supposed too be a bit more technically competent now after the router hack but this was a critical step of the plan and a TODO list just felt completely wrong. It doesn't really make any sense that they still think Elliot/Mr. Robot is gonna help them but I think Whiterose would have used the fact that Elliot is trying to stop them instead of hoping Angela can control him.

It was interesting to see the shot style and it felt very paranoid and uncomfortable especially with the close face cams but end of the day not a big fan of what actually happened in the episode. Elliot not coming up with a way to stop them in like the fucking 1 hour the riot took place and Angela quietly turning into Crash Override was dumb.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, Angela did spend the entire weekend with Tyrell and Mr Robot. Maybe they went over what was needed to undo the patch.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I dunno i felt the episode was too gimmicky over substance. I really, really, really didn't like Angela executing the plan. I know she's supposed too be a bit more technically competent now after the router hack but this was a critical step of the plan and a TODO list just felt completely wrong. It doesn't really make any sense that they still think Elliot/Mr. Robot is gonna help them but I think Whiterose would have used the fact that Elliot is trying to stop them instead of hoping Angela can control him.

It was interesting to see the shot style and it felt very paranoid and uncomfortable especially with the close face cams but end of the day not a big fan of what actually happened in the episode. Elliot not coming up with a way to stop them in like the fucking 1 hour the riot took place and Angela quietly turning into Crash Override was dumb.

They had to rush the timeline up so Whiterose could prove his dick's bigger than Price's, which will probably have been a mistake since Angela didn't appear to fully know what she was doing.

Also not sure if you're saying it's dumb that Elliott wasn't able to foil the entire plan in an hour (closer to 20 min),?

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
They had to rush the timeline up so Whiterose could prove his dick's bigger than Price's, which will probably have been a mistake since Angela didn't appear to fully know what she was doing.

Also not sure if you're saying it's dumb that Elliott wasn't able to foil the entire plan in an hour (closer to 20 min),?
Why wouldn't the savant mastermind who orchestrated all of it not be able to stop it?

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
God damn S3 is delivering. I'm still curious what this end game they're hinting at is though. I don't want it to go too far down the Lost tunnel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
This show should win an award for best use of "Just as Planned". It's pretty ballsy to devote so much screen time to have your main character fail. I love it.