Mr. Robot

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
i like this show aot, but how they shifted elliot to undo his work the entire season is fucking stupid.

I want to see him slaying nerds on the web

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah. Elliot was all about dismantling the capitalist machine and then suddenly realized that will cause people to panic? The panic was part of the plan, I thought. idk, Ill go with it, but it's not where I anticipated the show going.

Neither is all this time travel insinuation shit. Not sure how I will feel about that if the show decides to go all sci-fi.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Also, lol

DL-cN3xW0AApqhH.jpg large.jpeg

spronk

FPS noob
Scan my QR code and I'll suck yo dick - hoes in 2018.

Some really fantastic cyber-noir this week, loved everything. Small little hints from Chinese guy though that their ultimate end goal is some sort of causality violation. Whiteroses ultimate goal does seem to be violation of causality, either by time travel or alternate universes. His aid mentioned that the Luwow mine is their goal, and IRL its where Coltan and Niobium are extracted. Niobium is used in the large hadron particle accelerator as superconducting material. We saw some sort of particle accelerator in New York at the end of episode 1.

Last edited:

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Music was great this episode. Hearing Listen to your Heart as people get gunned down was an interesting choice. The montage to New Sensation was 'classic Mr Robot'

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Scan my QR code and I'll suck yo dick - hoes in 2018.

Some really fantastic cyber-noir this week, loved everything. Small little hints from Chinese guy though that their ultimate end goal is some sort of causality violation. Whiteroses ultimate goal does seem to be violation of causality, either by time travel or alternate universes. His aid mentioned that the Luwow mine is their goal, and IRL its where Coltan and Niobium are extracted. Niobium is used in the large hadron particle accelerator as superconducting material. We saw some sort of particle accelerator in New York at the end of episode 1.

I'm really hoping it doesn't go some crazy sci fi route and turn into a completely different show.

There's definitely more to the Kevin Mcalister/pushed out a window story, the psychiatrist, and the whole "Bonsoir Elliott" thing. Makes me confident it's not going down the "Lost" path and being made up as it goes along

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
After last season's prison mind fuck I say it's all bets are off on where this is heading, and I am ok with that. The story, acting, everything about this show is liberating

Ladro

Anomaly
I'm pretty sure the number of times I heard an unbleeped fuck beat out some HBO shows. Nice to see that progress on normal cable. So far this is still living up to the previous seasons, definitely curious where it will go but the time travel statement has me a little worried they might take a matrix style slant at some point.

The scene with Joanna was intense. Did not expect that at all...

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Yeah, now the kid is pretty much an orphan. While yes, his father is still alive, he's a fugitive and has no future connection to said child.

Anyway, it was a good episode. I wonder what Elliot will do now that he's at the FBI base? I'm pretty sure he just wanted to tell them that he knows he did some bad shit, but he's actually trying to fix it.
Either that, or maybe it's Mr. Robot that's there, and he's planning some evil shit. But it's more likely that it's Elliot.

Ladro

Anomaly
Who puts an FBI base above one of their informants apartments? Seems like they're just asking to be found.

spronk

FPS noob
Damn that was like the ultimate fan boy episode, and I mean that in a good way. Just answering a shit ton of "what the..." things from the very end of the first season all the way through season 2. The only thing I guess I'd be concerned about is that the layering of information is so dense now that new and casual viewers may have no clue what the fuck is going on, but I don't think complexity is a bad thing.

Season 3's vibe is very cyberpunk noir so far, and I love it. Hope it can stay strong and not collapse under a weak plot.

also lol @ Whiterose being the guy who decided to put Trump into office, that was pretty cringey.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
also lol @ Whiterose being the guy who decided to put Trump into office, that was pretty cringey.
So it wasn't Russian collusion! It was Chinese. Now it makes sense...
I wonder how Tyrell will take his wife being dead, and probably never seeing his kid again?

Ladro

Anomaly
Was it just me or did it seem like Tyrell actually bulked up between scenes with the firewood. Be pretty cool if they filmed those over the course of his absence while he was working out. He seems like he's going to go pretty insane learning about his wife...

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Was it just me or did it seem like Tyrell actually bulked up between scenes with the firewood. Be pretty cool if they filmed those over the course of his absence while he was working out. He seems like he's going to go pretty insane learning about his wife...

That's probably why FBI/Dark Army guy was so adamant that info about her death doesn't get released

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So Darlene is clearly gone. Doing a little social engineering on Dom at the bar.