Mr. Robot

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
They've been absolutely killing it this season.

Also love that they throw little things in that could be red herrings, clues, or just nothing at all.

Like during Angela/Darlene's scene where they had the Elliot>Mr Robot transition graphics for a split second.

Also happy Elliott failed on this one. Whiterose is such a badass and fuck Price

Last edited:

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
They've been absolutely killing it this season.

Also love that they throw little things in that could be red herrings, clues, or just nothing at all.

Like during Angela/Darlene's scene where they had the Elliot>Mr Robot transition graphics for a split second.

Also happy Elliott failed on this one. Whiterose is such a badass and fuck Price

Indeed. For example, young Angela

Is played by the same girl who gave adult Angela that weird interview at the end of last season

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This better not turn into some Matrix style time travel shit.

Yeah I hope that Super Science thing is not some weird... parallel dimension device, time machine or any other retarded comic book shit.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm not even bothering trying to predict where this shit is going. But I agree, I hope it doesn't turn the corner and just go "lawl it was time travel!" Or at least, I'm very skeptical Esmail will be able to keep the show as awesome as it is if he tries that.

Some kind of simulation thing could be cool. But I think it's more interesting if everything we see is real and there is no magical gamechanger.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
It will be some lame shit like Elliot is in a coma and Angela is his mind trying to wake him up. I doubt they will do anything too wacky but it will suck.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Referencing the conversation between Price and Whiterose

rzimpxafjlyz.png

Spoilered just for effect

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
All the back to the future stuff really to me points to time travel as Whiterose's end goal, hope I'm wrong but way too many things pointing that way now. I'm enjoying it episode to episode but it sorta feels like they are building a giant house of cards (of plot) thats going to collapse any minute.

That was a great plan by Whiterose though, although I'm pretty in the dark on why they didn't just kill Tyrell.

• 1Solidarity

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All the back to the future stuff really to me points to time travel as Whiterose's end goal, hope I'm wrong but way too many things pointing that way now. I'm enjoying it episode to episode but it sorta feels like they are building a giant house of cards (of plot) thats going to collapse any minute.

That was a great plan by Whiterose though, although I'm pretty in the dark on why they didn't just kill Tyrell.
They specifically made the point to keep Tyrell's image positive, and now he comes running to them after faking being captive (the handcuffs) yelling for them to stop an attack. He's getting away with it, all according to plan.

• 1Worf

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

I really think the sci-fi time travel and alternate dimension stuff is just there as a red herring/distraction.

Also the flashback and Elliott "not feeling up to it" and Mr Robot telling Angela to give Elliott "a little push" has to be related to his now questionable fall out of the window. Or the show just has me paranoid trying to connect dots that aren't there

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Synopsis: Mr. Robot wants answers; the FBI closes in; Angela hits the rewind button.

Best synopsis ever

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Philosophical pondering on how Knight Rider was ahead of its time in predicting the dependency of society on technology.

Amazing lol.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Philosophical pondering on how Knight Rider was ahead of its time in predicting the dependency of society on technology.

Amazing lol.

When the theme song kicked in I was dying.

• 1Worf

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I really think the sci-fi time travel and alternate dimension stuff is just there as a red herring/distraction.

Also the flashback and Elliott "not feeling up to it" and Mr Robot telling Angela to give Elliott "a little push" has to be related to his now questionable fall out of the window. Or the show just has me paranoid trying to connect dots that aren't there

Angela hitting rewind = time travel

Whiterose wanted him to polish Tyrell's image. Tonight we heard that Whiterose wants Price's help in choosing his successor.

lol @ "dom this season"

nkhqdpbtwqzz.jpg
[/spoiler]

Last edited: