Mr. Robot

• Guest, a new site style is ready for use. The poll to change the "default" style, and provide your feedback can be found here

Caliane

Vyemm Raider
Jul 30, 2016
20h 58m
Yeah that is the one that bothers me. Whiterose is literally the Chinese Minister of Security (which I imagine to being like the CIA director or something similar) and nobody suspects him of jack shit.
But Whiterose is a girl, and the Chinese Minister is a man.

ShakyJake

Vyemm Raider
Jul 30, 2016
1d 7h 35m
I thought this episode was pretty good, especially and yet again for the cinematography and pop culture references.
Man, after hearing "In Time", I had to go re-watch Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure.

tyen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jul 30, 2016
1d 9h 29m
Hendricks neat? Fucking gross dude

Whiterose scene was trash, everything else was real goog

Last edited:

Merrith

Baronet of the Realm
Jul 30, 2016
15h 37m
Kind of expected with Dom and Darlene, good episode overall though. Wonder if major character bites it in season finale.

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
15h 56m
we are one step closer to my dream of three way scissoring with dom, darlene, and angela. Only then will Mr. Robot truly fulfill his destiny

Bondurant

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jul 30, 2016
3h 7m
Fantastic season finale, they really did an awesome job with characters, actors and direction. Some scenes are just gorgeous.

Merrith

Baronet of the Realm
Jul 30, 2016
15h 37m
Season 3 redeemed all issues I had with S2 and then some. Can't wait for what comes next

tyen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jul 30, 2016
1d 9h 29m
we are one step closer to my dream of three way scissoring with dom, darlene, and angela. Only then will Mr. Robot truly fulfill his destiny
When dom was telling darlene off I thought of your post and wept.

Blitz

Molten Core Raider
Aug 4, 2016
5h 31m
What company does E corpse represent IRL?
100% a play off of Enron. The logo, the way the the company is viewed in terms of harming the "little guy", pop culture relevance etc...

Man, season 3 was really good. There is some weird shit, but that's to be expected. A fantastic show.

tyen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Jul 30, 2016
1d 9h 29m
Overall show is good, I would of sufficed for a "House" type show with some hacker prodigy.

Kind of what I was expecting out of this

spronk

FPS noob
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
15h 56m
TWO more time travel references, Angela saying Whiterose promised she would be reunited with her mom and then of course Superman in the original movie going back in time by flying around the planet backwards to reverse time.

I didn't realize who the guy who showed up at the end was, its the season 1 drug dealer who elliot gets jailed and then released who also murders Elliot's girlfriend. Showrunner talks about some stuff, the show is renewed for season 4 and the writers are working on whether it ends in season 4 or 5. Mr. Price (Angela's dad) earlier had said Mr. Robot is not a leader if he has no followers, I suspect Vera (drug dealer) is going to be the start of Elliot's own "dark army".
'Mr. Robot' Creator Discusses That "Savage" Season 3 Finale Twist and the Show's Imminent End

I like Bobby Cannavale just resorted to old school hacking when it came to the mole. He will be starring in Esmail's other TV show, Homecoming on Amazon

TJT

Adrenaline Junkie
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
4d 1h 55m
TWO more time travel references, Angela saying Whiterose promised she would be reunited with her mom and then of course Superman in the original movie going back in time by flying around the planet backwards to reverse time.

I didn't realize who the guy who showed up at the end was, its the season 1 drug dealer who elliot gets jailed and then released who also murders Elliot's girlfriend. Showrunner talks about some stuff, the show is renewed for season 4 and the writers are working on whether it ends in season 4 or 5. Mr. Price (Angela's dad) earlier had said Mr. Robot is not a leader if he has no followers, I suspect Vera (drug dealer) is going to be the start of Elliot's own "dark army".
'Mr. Robot' Creator Discusses That "Savage" Season 3 Finale Twist and the Show's Imminent End

I like Bobby Cannavale just resorted to old school hacking when it came to the mole. He will be starring in Esmail's other TV show, Homecoming on Amazon
So Vera was originally a retard who got caught because he was using twitter to sell drugs (his cousin or whatever turned him in but still). How is all smart and philosophical now? I did really like his last line though.

Ambiturner

<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
23h 47m
So Vera was originally a retard who got caught because he was using twitter to sell drugs (his cousin or whatever turned him in but still). How is all smart and philosophical now? I did really like his last line though.
Elliott turned him in. Vera blamed his brother, though, because it was his idea to have all that incriminating evidence out there in the first place. Vera's never been smart, but has been a philosophical weirdo since his first interaction with Elliott.

Ladro

Anomaly
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
8h 5m
Cannavale crushed his character... was absolutely the highlight of the season for me. Still hope they don't go the time travel angle though, would just be too silly for the show IMO. I really want it to be a red herring and just the vehicle to twist Angela and Price in some way. White Rose seemed to believe it though when talking to her assistant so who the fuck knows. Way too many references.

ex-genj

Knight of the Realm
Jul 30, 2016
3h 17m
IDK seems pretty on the nose for the point of seasons 1-3 to literally be "WR annexed the Congo so she could build a time machine".

agripa

<Donors Crew>
Jul 31, 2016
3h 9m
IDK seems pretty on the nose for the point of seasons 1-3 to literally be "WR annexed the Congo so she could build a time machine".
I am getting more of a rick and morty multiverse vibe from all of this.

nu_11

Knight of the Realm
Aug 2, 2016
2h 27m
The Superman reference is not a reference to White Rose time machine. It's analogous (in a heavy handed way) to Elliot undoing the 5/9 hack. Elliot isn't literally going back in time, but figuratively going back in time.

I am getting more of a rick and morty multiverse vibe from all of this.
Rick and Morty didn't invent the multiverse idea.

Goddamnit people. Get your shit together.

Ladro

Anomaly
<Donors Crew>
Jul 30, 2016
8h 5m
Also kudos to USA for dropping so many f bombs this season. Made it much more enjoyable.